• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Duel Update Brings Balance Changes to Several Figures

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
thoughts:

- Is it really necessary for Mew to be more broken? From this update, it looks to be one of the best 'mons in this game bar the Legendary Birds lol. Which I guess makes sense considering their status as legendaries but jeez....

In my opinion I think mews changes were good. He was good before the balance change but now he seems like a good pick to counter EX figures. His large gold attack and ability is a good counter to all the other EX's high attacks and purple attacks. His high usage rate might make players consider using R figures instead of all EX figures with strong stats and purple attacks. I think his change was pretty good. To me Mew has always been on the lower end of the other EX figures in terms of power and abilities. Also he seems to be good against the really overpowered deoxys and reuniclus figures.

Machamp and heracross changes were also good the only one i don't agree with is rayquaza. It was really broken before now it's worse.

Back