• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Fire Blazer

Gomu Gomu no...
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
A new region is more awesome than just reusing old regions.

Anyway, this hack is pretty good, I'm looking forward to beta 3.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2011
I have problem in 3rd gym... I can't make way to lucas ;/ I switch all buttom and beat all pkm trainer in gym and...I stuck! I don't have way to go out from gym and no way to lucas ;/ What I need to do?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like it looks
good

?
But may i ask whats with the two foot prints near GROUDON
is that just a tile or did he walk there??

Years
I looked at the map of Lauren and I saw some forests. I wonder what events will go on? Do we fight against Team Steam in Lauren. Also you change some names, Diamond to Lucas, Kenta/Gold to Ethan. However that is a suggestion and you don't have to do it if you don't want to Wesley. Oh, and are there any other Gym Leaders of Zheri that have their names changed?

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
WOW!!! this is the most incredible hack that i played, and existed!!!
i like the overworld sprites, pallete, ALL!!!
Good Luck on making this, because I'm really looking forward in playing this hack.
More power to you people!!! :D THE BEST HACK EVER!!!

Rew

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
hey :) just joined this community today, probably gonna stick around. I joined pretty much because i wanted to play this rom hack :D it looks epic! So i signed up so i could ask for someones help? I've never done this before.. when i try open the patched pokemon ruby file with no$gba i just get an error message saying 'the rom-image has crashed'.

I have the no$gba emulator
I have the original ruby rom, extracted
I have the IPS file, extracted
I used 'IPSwin' to patch the ruby file with the IPS file... and all i get is the message i posted above, can anybody help me outt? x

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
hey :) just joined this community today, probably gonna stick around. I joined pretty much because i wanted to play this rom hack :D it looks epic! So i signed up so i could ask for someones help? I've never done this before.. when i try open the patched pokemon ruby file with no$gba i just get an error message saying 'the rom-image has crashed'.

I have the no$gba emulator
I have the original ruby rom, extracted
I have the IPS file, extracted
I used 'IPSwin' to patch the ruby file with the IPS file... and all i get is the message i posted above, can anybody help me outt? x

Rew, use the emulator Visual Boy Advance to play the game and Lunar IPS to patch the IPS file to the ruby rom.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
this is great, but i just wonder if we can link this to ruby/firered or not?
and what about the girl character, it looks like strange

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
=======================================================

UPDATES

=======================================================

Debtor the Sarcastic Prince, and Ash 493 (thank's you's), for you doubt answering them for the people, therefore I really am not having much time, debtor. Now a small update of Laurén, SKYNER CITY a place with well raised altitude, will be gym as of Laurén, and made right who said that the first gym of Laurén would be of the type rock, later I will answer the people if I will have time, I forgive. e in the next update I will bring a video with scripts.

pokmonlightplatinumupda.png

sorry
it forgives but I am without time, until any hour

Years
Wow! Wesley,really well done dude,your hack are the best in grapichs of the hacks i see.You have a lot of imagination and ideas,your hack are AMAZING!

Really a good hack,the best i ever seen.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Wesley, that was awesome, You updating but not releasing... I'll dead if You not release it now T.T, You make me more impatient *crying*

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
you are awesome Wes the updates are great i think the next gym should be with ghosts

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Great hack by the way!

Quick question...How do you get passed the snorlax on the bridge?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
i apply the ips to the ruby rom but its just shows me a white screen and nothing happening,it happens to all the game i try to putch to ruby and yes i did try diffrent ruby roms

Back