• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
but they look like slenderman so I'm willing to skip as much of the video as possible to reach the part where they show up haha.
Not Gonna Die and Rise. {:
I have to agree about the videos, but Not Gonna Die's video just seems so stereotypical to me. A lion. Really. Way to be unoriginal haha. And some of the album's songs...just...no. Less than 30 seconds into him singing one song, I actually facepalmed. x;

also
hD496E7DE

:D

Honest

Hi!
Years
^The best one, the meme. Pokemon-related memes ftw :'D

Awww, really? :c I dunno, I guess I'm just biased. Rise and Not Gonna Die are definitely their best though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know, I seen it and was like "this is perfect for PC <3" haha.

Well, to be fair, I normally don't listen to Skillet anyway. My taste in music is more along the lines of
Spoiler:

with some exceptions for certain songs.
And those are the songs that you try to hide from people that you like them. ;D
Edit:
*By "them" I mean the songs. Not the people.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Thread's been dead for a while, so let me liven things up...

So I get off stage right and drop the mic
Walk up to these hot chicks and I'm all like
Wassup ladies, my name is Dipu
Come up here so that I can see you
Look at that post count, aint it fine
6K posts that are all mine
How the hell did I get so high
Let me tell you now I didn't even try
Just posting in a forum called Pokecommunity
All the jealous *****es just want to be me
I know I just cussed and got tiny stars
My little potty mouth wont get me so far
I guess all my of my **** was really SPAM
But I don't give a ****, cause that's who I am

PEACE.

...as you can tell, I'm not very musically talented, haha. But yeah, I made 6000 posts, and decided to make it memorable . =D

Years
I wish I really had the ambition to get up to 6000 (let alone 1000) posts on PC for as much as I'm on it these days, but I dont just yet Dx

However, at another forum I've been a member of for almost 5 years ive accumulated over 8000 posts.. (most of which were within the first 3 years of me being a member)

Years
I'm almost at 8,000 posts and I've only been a member for two years at PC alone. I only recently hit 1,500 posts at Ever Grande City, but getting 8,000 here is my next big goal. I'm surprised I managed to accumulate such a high postcount in only that short amount of time.

It's kinda weird I have to say, most people thought I have been around longer than 2 years.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Jess! You still online?

Wait- Dipu, that was meant to be a song? I thought it was a joke. ;-;

[/notanybetter]

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

Nice, Hikari! :-D

I don't have a lot of post count myself. I only got close to 3000, I'm not really sure since I'm on my phone right ow so I can't check :C
My goal is to get the 10 000 post count emblem. Gonna be hella long for that, haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Dipu, it feels like only yesterday I noticed you had less posts than me. Now look at you.

For some reason, despite how long I've been here, it still seems funny for me to have as high of a post count as I do. It doesn't seem like I've posted that much. I don't really set goals for post count, but I will admit that seeing the number rise up is rather fun.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm nearing my goal of passing my pair and her post count. And you're a newbie to everyone almost but that's ok. We like fresh meat. *eg*

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Uhh I have 3,217 (now 3,218) posts here and I joined November 23rd, '12. As you can tell, I post here way too much.

On a different forum, their equivalent of the trivia games did add to post count, and I was really active there. By the time they banned me, I had over 50,000 posts on one account (possibly around the same on a different account, as well). I was kicked off there so many times, so I had to pretend to be a different person. X}

Ah, I wasn't online while you were here, Paladin. If you see this before then, I'll be around this evening (and off and on for a while now). Just see if I'm viewing this thread at the bottom of the page. I lurk without posting sometimes. Heck, if I'm even online, I probably will be around DCC soon. X}

Last edited:
Years
I've been here five, and my post count is pretty... deflated you can say. Approaching the first 1000 though :P

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I've been here for nearly 3 years and have 8400+ posts, currently. I've been slowing down on the posting nowadays; I'm not sure why, but it has something to do with me wanting to focus on other things, like my Pokemon playthroughs.

Also, I know I should've blogged about this, but I'm currently on summer vacation and I'm back home with my family. I still feel jet lagged, though. I got up at 3 AM my time.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Meh, I'll eventually join you guys up there.

Yes, yes you will. Especially if you're in this insane asylum known as the DCC.

But remember, just because you have less post than some, it doesn't mean that you're below them :)

And Mac, fresh meat, huh? Do you consider me as fresh meat? *wink* *wink*

Nah, you're a bit old now at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back