• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Character?

Years
SilverTheHedgehog.png

Nothing else needs to be expressed.
Ha, yes, Silver doesn't express much anyway in himself. I love Silver, but not enough to call him one of my favorite characters. He's silent but violent and that's what I like about him. He's a bit of a lone wolf type-of-guy, tint of attitude, gets things done himself. His face shows all you need to know about him really...

Silver <3

Years
I have to say, I have so many favourite characters in video games, but my favourites are probably... But since there is so many from the call of duty franchise, I'll list my fave. - Woods, Mason, Reznov, Hudson, Mactavish, and Price. But my all out favourite from all games I've played is obviously, none other than, the beast himself. Commander 'Mother****ing' Shepard.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mine's a toss-up between Justin from Grandia, and Midna from LoZ: Twilight Princess. Justin is one of those characters that you can really see develop throughout the game and playing as him makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside once he gets serious about things (I would go into a whole rant about how amazing the story is but I won't spoil it in case people are planning to play!), so he's definitely high up on the list. Midna on the other hand is more of a side character (though through the lack of Link's ability to communicate it often feels like she's more the main character) but she makes the game what it is - usually in LoZ the 'help' characters that follow you around are just irritating and it's obvious that they're only there for the sake of it (Navi!), but the way Midna taunts Link whilst giving help and also lends herself so perfectly to the story, she's just a truly unforgettable character.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Changes frequently. But right now it's GLaDOS. Crazy, hilarious, and overall just a very interesting character.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
My favorite would be Micah from Rune Factory 3 or the main character from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Rune Factory 3 is a FANTASTIC DS game I would recommend to anyone. It's like combining the best aspects of Harvest Moon, Zelda, and Final Fantasy. And Micah... well... let's just say there's more to him than meets the eye at first glance. =)

Years
As if we haven't had enough characters from the Mario series:

YOSHI!

The cute little green dinosaur makes the library of my favorite characters. Through every game, let alone Mario game, this guy has always been the one I pick for playing through the game; Mariokart and all! I've always been a big fan of Yoshi, and will never be compared to Barney, because Yoshi is just so much better on maaannnyyy levels. He is exciting, friendly and very unique. From being in an egg to his favored Cucumber Kart, Yoshi will always be in my heart. <3

Brizz

TM87
Years
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption by far. If you have played the game and you did not become emotionally attached to him, you have no soul.

Years
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption by far. If you have played the game and you did not become emotionally attached to him, you have no soul.
This.

I remember the days when I was sitting on my Xbox and playing this game, loving it, and loving John Marston. He is so mentally strong, takes on any challenge, quite a risky guy. Very cunning. You see his soft side every now and then which really makes him grow on you, and I loved controlling him every second that I played the game. We love you Marston, we do.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Toad

That cute little bugger got a nice mushroom hat :P
There's just something with his little body and chubby face that makes him so cute.
I usually always pick him in games whenever I get to choose him. When I play Mario Party with friends, they always hate Toad because they always see him win (obviously because he's being played by me)

TY

Kane from the Command and Conquer series...

The leader of the Brotherhood of NOD, mysterious and obsessed with Tiberium, thinks of only one thing: spreading the Tiberium for a evolution of mankind, and nothing will stop him from achieving that goal...

In Tiberium Sun (in the NOD campaign) he even blew up the GDI main command centre in space before launching his tiberium missile into the space to spread it all over Earth...

I favoured NOD over GDI because of him...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
It has to be the badass that is Shin Akuma from the Street Fighter series. He is the embodiment of a 'living weapon'. And he has really cool red hair...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The character that instantly came to mind - though I haven't played any of his games in a looooong-ass time - was Spyro from the eponymous video game series. Out of all the characters that I've utilised in games (which, admittedly, aren't that many), he's the one that seemed like the most fully realised; I can actually remember his personality, which is a great deal more than I can for many more famous characters (Mario, Link etc.) And he has a very cool design, and was great to play with in the games. Yeah, I'm feeling more confident in my pick after all of that! :D

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Cave Johnson in Portal 2. I love listening to his recordings because he chronicles how Aperture fell from power in the funniest way possible. He takes as much pride in his failures as he does in his successes.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hmmm, off the top of my head, I'd say Emmy Altava from the second Professor Layton trilogy. She's spunky, teasing, and I like her expressions. Also, her fight scenes are great and fun to watch. ^-^

I'm sure I have some others, but I can't think right now.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'm gonna have to agree with Pave Low

Vaas Montenegro

I think he is one of the only characters this year who is not a cardboard cut out. He was a lot less predictable than any character I've ever seen. Vaas fit the psychopath role perfect.

Did I ever tell you the definition of Insanity?
far-cry-3-vaas-montenegro.jpg

TY

And I couldn't agree more. He is absolutely...insane, to put it in his own words. God, I adore Vaas so much, the best character out there for sure!

Vaas is indeed the best character in Far Cry 3 IMO, and his definition of insanity... brilliant

Little Spoiler Alert here
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back