Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your competitive Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2015 (7:53 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to GreenFlame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy View Post
If you haven't yet, I would consider Reuniclus.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

I c/p'd this from Smogon but it should suffice--tweak the EVs as you like but make sure to keep 252 SpA EVs and Quiet nature. It's a really good Trick Room abuser! However, you should have something to take care of Bug- and Dark-types beforehand because they can threaten an otherwise flawless sweep. Cheers!
I actually already plan on using it because you recommended it on the Battle Server. I'll use this on my Showdown TR team as well. Emboar could take care of both Dark and Bug, and it's got good HP and Attack as well as being slow enough for a TR team. Would this be a good idea?

Thank you both PlatinumDude and Zeffy

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 20th, 2015 (8:12 AM).
angry mushroom
Gold Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFlame View Post
Emboar could take care of both Dark and Bug, and it's got good HP and Attack as well as being slow enough for a TR team. Would this be a good idea?
Hrm, well, Emboar is okay I guess. However, I would recommend still having some fast Pokemon--especially ones to take care of your Trick Room sweepers' counters. Just because you're utilizing Trick Room doesn't mean it's a good idea to pack an offensive team full of slow Pokemon--you can't utilize Trick Room if your setter/s is/are already fainted :(

Oh, and if you need help making a team then you should make a team help thread :) You'll get better (and probably more) replies that way, especially from people who have some first hand experience with Trick Room teams. Cheers!
Old March 21st, 2015 (10:41 AM).

I apologize if this not the correct spot to ask this question, but I was wondering when fusing Kyurem and Zekrom together which IVs and nature does the resulting kyurem black take and does the OT and ID# matter? Also, if the kyurem is shiny and the zekrom is not will the kyurem black still be shiny?

For example if I where to fuse the following, would it just use the kyurem IVs and nature for the resulting kyurem black?
Kyurem
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31

and
Zekrom
Docile x/x/x/x/x/x

Just looking for an answer. If this is not the correct spot could the mods please let me know where the best spot to ask this would be.

Thanks
Old March 21st, 2015 (10:58 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder Mac View Post
I apologize if this not the correct spot to ask this question, but I was wondering when fusing Kyurem and Zekrom together which IVs and nature does the resulting kyurem black take and does the OT and ID# matter? Also, if the kyurem is shiny and the zekrom is not will the kyurem black still be shiny?

For example if I where to fuse the following, would it just use the kyurem IVs and nature for the resulting kyurem black?
Kyurem
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31

and
Zekrom
Docile x/x/x/x/x/x

Just looking for an answer. If this is not the correct spot could the mods please let me know where the best spot to ask this would be.

Thanks
Black Kyurem will take on the regular Kyurem's attributes, like nature, EVs, IVs and shininess.

Old March 21st, 2015 (8:10 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Serperior. Modest or Timid? Which is better?
Old March 21st, 2015 (8:51 PM).
angry mushroom
Gold Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxapose View Post
Serperior. Modest or Timid? Which is better?
Objectively, Timid is the serperior superior option. However, some people opt to go Modest to hit harder; which I find a bit unnecessary compared to the utility of outspeeding other stuff and getting those +2 boosts faster.

also pls don't kill me for making that terrible pun ;_;
Old March 22nd, 2015 (3:23 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Thank you. Now anyone has a good build and moveset for Seviper. I have an idea, but I don't know how effective it will be.
Old March 22nd, 2015 (5:48 AM).
angry mushroom
Gold Tier

We have a new thread! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=346004

Sponsored Links