• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Hey everyone I know I said I was going to have a post up the other day but of course things didn't go right. I was supposed to have Sunday off as usual but then they needed me to work so I went to work and was going to take Monday off..then I wasn't needed so I left..but was needed Monday too so worked Monday and today is supposed to be my other day off but someone needed coverage so now I have to wait till tomorrow for my day off.

Worked an entire week without a solid day off. GRRR ADULTHOOD!

I will be trying my best to post tomorrow! =)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Posted posted posted! I can't wait till we finally get to Bern because then I'll be able to conversate with both Amelia and her (sorry that's a lot of work for you! yikes!!) and I'll be able to have longer posts again since i'll have TONS more things to go off of. And I also at some point plan to follow suit and have a flash back memory post =_/

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Must be. Or too focused on his wine or whatever.

Aw, poor Kerin. Steak sucking. He cares about everyone's well being far too much. <:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Social Kibbles@
We gotta speed up so we can finish this day x,DD Really need to get onto the training day. (GAH. Chapter 3 is so LONG. I think I might just have everyone do one HUGE post for the training session x,DD Or... Something.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Do that! That'll work! I'm totally ready to finish the day, btw, just have to make Ryuu go sleepy sleepy.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry for the lateness.

Name: 附田アキラ Akira Tsukuda
Species: Angel

Appearance: Think of your stereotypical Angel… now ignore what you have conjured up because Akira is vastly unlike the stereotype. If people were to tell you Akira is an Angel, you would think they were trying to pull your leg, he just doesn't seem… 'Angelic'. If Akira were to describe himself, he would more often than not consider himself "punk", but that's just him.

His soft black hair comes together in a small Mohawk stretching from his forehead backwards down to the collar of his shirts. Often styled this way and natural colouring to his hair, Akira hardly ever changes his hair style. Below his hair lies a pair of green pigmented eyes that help to 'soften' his appearance. As eyes are the windows to the soul, Akira's reflect his mellowed state, something like a windswept meadow. His teeth are not exactly perfectly white, having a slight discoloration to them, but the attention is taken away from them by a single spiked labret piercing below his lips.

Although physically fit and active, his body shows no signs of fat, rather toned and defined muscles that aren't all that special. Just by looking at him, at five foot eleven inches and weighing around sixty kilograms, Akira looks like your average human. But appearances are deceiving.

As far as clothing goes he wears nothing spectacular, preferring use and comfort over style.

Personality: Akira is very distant from people. It's not something he does unintentionally either, it's that he prefers to keep the distance to refrain from being hurt or getting emotionally attached. It also makes it easier for him to manipulate people, without the attachment he finds no barriers. More than anything, he has a particular disgust for Humans. As an Angel, he feels that he is vastly superior to humans in almost every way possible. That is not to say that he doesn't get along with them, but when he does it is reluctant at best; although if it came down to it, he would rather join forces with a Human rather than a vampire or Demon. However, he has in the past and occasionally still will try and get along with someone of a different race when he needs to.

Akira does have a soft side to him though. When he does allow people to get close enough to him to start to get to know him, he treats them with respect and looks out for them. This goes as well for females. Something inside of Akira produces this instinct within him to protect and look after females despite their race. If he saw a female getting beaten, he would not hesitate to defend them, however if they attacked him, then he values his life enough to fight back and throws these morals out of the window. Following this, he would not attack a woman unless she gave him a reason to; more often than not if his life was threatened.

Generally, Akira is a very emotionally stable person and vary rarely lets his emotions get the better of him; keeping them in check. On the very few occasions he has let his emotions get the better of him, he has snapped and done a lot of damage as well as things he is ashamed of, things he would rather forget and has done so. He rare speaks about his past, pretending that it never happened. Some pretty big events happened to Akira, ones that haunt him to this day and so to safe guard himself he tries to forget about everything but what is happening here and now.

Element: Earth

RP Sample:
From Hope:
Spoiler:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Ichigo@
I like it. Akira Tsukuda is accepted! Go ahead and reply to Scarlet's horribly small post XP

Everyone@
I'll probably have me and Kibbles continue the interaction through PM until it is finished so we can get onto the next day. Make sure all your characters are in bed!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
So is shiro not coming down? Should I send kerin off to bed or leave him to sleep there haha?! I really just want to leave him there d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
Shiro will not be coming down. You can have him sleep there if you so desire XP

Ichigo@
Basically, you're coming in a seperate group from the others. You, and four others. All you know is A) You're participating in the Population Games, B) You're taking over someone's place, and C) You're probably gonna die.

Chapter 3 - Scarlet Uiromo - Demon District

"You were trained for this."

I look up from the unconscious man, and to the woman who had spoken. Arms crossed, with an approving smile at what I had done. This man would die if we didn't get him to a hospital. But she didn't seem to mind. Neither did I, at this point. He was one of many little slugs that roamed the district. Rebels, I had been told. Criminals fighting for a 'cause'. And that cause was not what I wanted. Not what we wanted, as I whole. The world was at it's prime, so why would people rebel? Because they couldn't accept change. They couldn't accept a solution if it wasn't their own. Selfish was what they were. All of them. We weren't selfish! I wasn't selfish. We were helping the people. The people who didn't fight the solution. We helped them, by getting rid of threats like this one.

~~~

I look around the building I had been sent to. Such an elegant place, to be prepared... Well, I wasn't preparing to die. I was preparing to kill. The lobby reminded me something of a hotel's. Wide and open.... A corner reserved for couches and love seats and a television. This was prime. I lowered myself down into a black leather seat, and watch the programs rolling on the screen. Reruns. The usual. Nothing of interest. Well, that was completely fine with me because the others were here. Two more girls, and a taller boy. I didn't care about the angel and demon. I cared about the vampire who immediately approached me. I flung myself out of my chair, and into his arms. Those arms that have carressed me every day. He holds me in tight. I don't care what those other two think.

"I missed you, brother. So they let you come?" I ask softly, looking up at him. His gold eyes gaze down at me, and a soft, warm smile eminates from his lips.

"I missed you too, Scarlet. Yes, they're letting me participate with you." He confirmed. The boy, who was about seventeen, stuck out like a sore thumb. Clothing that almost seemed royal. His hair was quite different, too. Gold, with white streaks fanning out from the middle of his scalp.

I pull back from him, and smile. "I'm really glad they'll letting you. With you by my side, we can win this." I glance at the other two. "Me and you, can win the Population Games."

~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the post you will use as reference. The group is NOT in the training district yet, but at a sort of half-way mark between the city and it. It was storming like no tomorrow until about 9:30PM. The officials just came to your house randomly, and told you to come with them. You immediately hopped on a helicopter SEPERATE from the other four, and arrived at the building.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Finally posted for you guys! Marisa's post issssss UP!

Yes, I seriously put 3.5 for the chapter information.

Basically, anyone and everyone can post now with the help of Marisa's... Thing. Barriers seperate all the sections of equipment, so no. You can not reach over, grab that pre-sharpened hatchet, and drive it into the little girl's head. You'll get a nice electric shock, though.

Back