• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Reading Kitchen Princess, which is another shoujo manga that was recommended to me. It's actually quite interesting so far.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Myself I just watched some Papano Iukoto wo Kikinasai.
Pretty much "Cute Girls doing Cute Things in a Tiny Apartment".

With some extra character development and a surprisingly realistic and touching plot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I question the sanity of some of these Japanese people sometimes XD Then again if it gets people interested, maybe I should question their sanity... Nah can't say that 'cause after all I like the game where you date birds.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Decided not to bother with PapaKiki after half an episode and some chapters. There are loads of series that cover the childcare topic without resorting to being ecchi****.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

"Resorting". OK wow. What am I even reading? "Resorting". It just gets more ridiculous every time I read it. "Resorting". Still not relevant at all. OK, let me try one more time to see if it makes sense. "Resorting". Oh dear god. /dying of laughter /literally dying /dies /dead

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess resorting is the wrong word, the inclusion of fanservice of 10 yearolds was actually the initial plan and the childcare, drama stuff was the afterthought.

I have just read another chapter of it and I hate it slightly less mind.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I check here daily with nothing of worth to add and nothing of worth to respond to so I just lurk most of the time. idk

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I had guessed so much.

They really don't act their age. They really don't.

But hey, at least it's better than watching brainless shows like Evangelion, Cowboy Bepop, NHK or any of the other crap shows other people watch, laugh out loud.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You guys should watch intelligent war drama like me.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back