• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Think I could get an Adamant Electabuzz? Female would be preferred, but isn't necessary. I can spare a Spiritomb with it's Hidden Ability, Infiltrator. Natures can be discussed, of course. FC is in my signature.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Heya!
I'm not sure whether I can get an adamant/jolly one or not but I can give it a try. :')
Someone else is already trading my a HA Vulpix - perhaps you have a different HA Pokémon? If not you can just have the Shroomish like that. :)

If you can't get the nature it's quite fine :D
Notables I have are Adamant HA Fletchling, HA Fraxure, HA Noibat, and HA Metang

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi, can I have this HA?
Froakie - Timid
Fletchling -Adamant

I dont have any HA yet

Hi!
I guess I can do that. : )
Would you perhaps have a female DW Girafarig on your b/w/2 games? If not I'll just hand them over as it is

Can you reserve the mewtonite x for a HA Hawlucha and a Marine Vivilon?

Hi!
I'm sorry but I don't think I am willing to hand over the mewtwonite for a HA Hawlucha. : ( and I already have a Marine Vivillon.

Think I could get an Adamant Electabuzz? Female would be preferred, but isn't necessary. I can spare a Spiritomb with it's Hidden Ability, Infiltrator. Natures can be discussed, of course. FC is in my signature.
Adamant may take a while as I don't have anything to breed it with yet but if you are willing to give me some time I can arange that. : ) Spiritomb sounds good! I don't mind the nature though!

May I have a Protean timid Froakie for a Rough Skin Gible?

Yes we can do that. :3 Your FC?

If you can't get the nature it's quite fine :D
Notables I have are Adamant HA Fletchling, HA Fraxure, HA Noibat, and HA Metang

Metang sounds good. : )
I'll add your FC although I still need to breed them first haha

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Hey, was wondering if I could get a hidden abillity bulbasaur in return for one of my 5 iv hidden abillity dratini? I have three adamant nature dratini with marvel scale as their abillity. They have 31 iv's in the following: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed. Two of them are female and one is a boy.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey, was wondering if I could get a hidden abillity bulbasaur in return for one of my 5 iv hidden abillity dratini? I have three adamant nature dratini with marvel scale as their abillity. They have 31 iv's in the following: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed. Two of them are female and one is a boy.

We can do that! : )
Would you like any specific nature/gender? (I haven't bred any yet so idk if I can get the nature but I can at least try.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Modest would be nice, but I honestly just care about the abillity, I can do the breeding myself. :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
It would be a bit messy for me to get the modest one at this point so depending on what you prefer :')
I can give you a regular one now or if you'd like themodest one I'd need some more time haha @@

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Alright then. : )
I've added your FC and should be done in a minute so feel free to send me a trade request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back