• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Today, I bought every gen i and gen ii main series game on the e-shop. Soon, the eshop will be suspending purchases (in Japan so, soon America likely will, too?) so I wanted to buy them before they were gone forever.

Years
They're unofficial, but I just bought some cheap Pokemon stickers online and they're pretty darn high quality. Very satisfied and will definitely buy more in the future!

In the future I'm thinking of getting some vintage Pokemon tees. Still searching for good designs tho.

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 26, 2021
I bought the new Snap about a week ago.

Years
Two Pokémon t-shirts! Specifically these ones:

Spoiler:

I love them aaaa

Years
Bought 2 pairs of Pokemon-designed ankle socks and I love them! One is a green Bulbasaur pattern while the other is a brown Cubone one.

Years
Tickets to a Pokémon pizza party at our local retro gaming museum! They had a bunch of retro consoles and arcade games set up too, was fun. We also paid for Pokémon diorama making kits which we made when there.

Spoiler:

Coupled with cursed bootleg Piplup that we chose as one of our 3 figures because it was hilarious. :')

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
That poor piplup oh my gosh! ;o; I remember seeing stuff like that at cons and always wanting to get/put together one!

My last pokemon purchase was, hmmmm, it was either buying the Shield DLC or the huge eevee plush I managed to get for a good price! I'll try to remember to take a picture to put up here, she's huge and amazing~ I can't remember which one of those I got first, I got them right around the same time though.

Years
Brilliant Diamond, a couple of weeks ago. I guess I'm collecting the main-series games, all physical (so far), and so I needed BD to get my collection up to date.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Pokemon Yellow off the eShop. I'm not the biggest Kanto fan, but I've never played Yellow (or any gen 1 game actually, my only exposure's been FRLG) so I wanted to give first gen a shot.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Given I literally only use them for Pokemon, I guess a DSLite counts? The hinge had completely gone in my old one (can see metal, top screen just flips back all the way), luckily they're substantially cheaper than the old games! My DSi is also showing wear in that area though :(

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
Last week when I got my Nintendo Switch I immediately splurged on Pokemon Legends and Shining Pearl. I've also bought a few booster packs of Pokemon cards whenever I'm out and about at the shops and I see them on the little shelves :3

tigertron

Pokémon Master
Years
My last purchase was Let's Go Pikachu and I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would. Legends will probably be my next Pokémon related purchase.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Got some more booster packs not long ago! No incredible pulls, but a Pokémon purchase it was.

Back