• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Choice Quest 3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Pokémon Choice Quest 3

Hello everyone, and welcome to Pokémon Choice Quest 3! Carrying on the legacy of the previous iterations left behind by the fabled Lycanthropy and the legendary HyperMorian, this game has once again been resurrected to a new era!

Because I'm not as strong of a writer as my amazing predecessors are, I will be taking a much more simplistic approach to this game. Rather than focusing on the bigger picture of the story, the chapters I write will almost exclusively focus on the "here and now." There won't be any logical buildup or fluid plot progression—instead, each chapter will simply be a matter of "what ridiculously crazy thing is going to happen next?" Although the overarching plot of this game may essentially be aimless under my approach, it should hopefully make things easy for anyone to jump into this game at any time without needing background knowledge of previous chapters. Let's see how this plays out!

Oh, and I should mention one more thing! This game will have a very comical tone, so much to the point where you'll probably cringe. Embrace the cringe and try to have fun, okay? ;p

How to Play:

• At the end of each chapter, a set of choices will be presented to everyone.
  • You can potentially influence the outcome of the story by voting for the choice you like best.
  • Don't bother expecting logical choices and logical outcomes—there are no right or wrong answers, so just pick the choice that sounds most hilarious to you!
  • The choice that gets the most votes will determine what happens in the next chapter.
  • New chapters will be posted whenever I feel that there are sufficient votes, or if a long enough time has passed.
  • The cycle then repeats!
  • Chatting and speculating make the game a LOT more fun, so please feel free to voice your thoughts to your heart's content!

Simple enough, right? Without further ado, let us begin!

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

You suddenly open your eyes to the obnoxious sound of an alarm clock. Uh-oh... It's 8:30 at night. You really overslept, huh? Today is the day you were planning to start your very own Pokémon journey. After all, today was the grand opening of Professor Okey-Dokey's Laboratory, and nearly everyone in Pallody Town was frantically lining up to obtain a Pokémon from him.

The Lab closes at 9:00 PM. It's not too late to dash over there with all your might! Who cares if you're in your pajamas?

Whew... you somehow arrived there just in time. "Hello there," the Professor greeted. "I bet you're here to receive your first Pokémon. Most of the Pokémon have already been taken, but we still have three left! However, these three are kind of like... leftovers. If you know what I mean."

As the choices were presented to you, your face began to pale...

Which Pokémon will you choose?
(a) Magikarp
(b) Dunsparce
(c) Stunfisk
(d) You know what? Let's get out of here.

pkmin3033

A. Who would leave something as awesome as a Magikarp?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
(B) Dunsparce

Cause I was a real dunce to over sleep THAT much. I'm lucky I'm not given a rock and say throw it but don't lose it because its the ONLY rock you get.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh my gosh yesss this makes me so happy!!!

I'mmm gonna agree with Janna and vote B! Dunsparce is a cutie and needs more love! :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
D. Worst case scenario: You have to grab a karp yourself out of the pond if you can't find something better.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
D - clearly the best idea would be to go back to the shed that is definitely behind our house and get the butterfly net that we definitely also have and use that to catch something! ;)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh. My. Sandshrew! Is that really a new Choice Quest?! :D

Hmmm... this one looks familiar somehow, almost if I have seen this one before...

B it is! Dunsparce could use more love!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
No one has replied with C yet? Well... much to Avril's dismay, let's go with that :)

Years
Even though this choice won't sway anything, I'd still like to go for (C) because I love my flat fish

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Goodness! I've seen you're going to do much more justice than I would've were it's not for...responsibilities in the way.
But I like a mix of randomness that pulls itself just fine too. Guess that'll be pretty much the theme of this iteration.

Ergo, I'm going with (d) because the chance to get something even better isn't 0%. Plus, it's nighttime, why not get all 3 when we can sneak up on his sleep?

Years
A) for me! Clinging to the off chance that there may be rare candies I can find on the ground somewhere, or perhaps I could find a day care nearby huehue

Back