• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] Wonder Trading on Pokemon Home

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Today, I got a 6IV foreign ditto (Korean) wonder trading. Since beginning my journey to collect as many aprimons as I can, I've been wonder trading daily, and getting a few unique ones here and there. Just the other day, I got a Spectrier. That same day someone put a Regidrago on the GTS and wanted a Braviary in return so I grabbed it. These are probably the $1.79 special Pokemon advertised on eBay, but they are awesome for trading purposes. Back to wonder trading... the ditto is probably cloned but I have to wonder whether someone deposited it by accident. I remember when I first started and was a bit disorganized so I wonder traded away a safari Beldum that I had just gotten by trading a valuable Kubfu. That one stung for a little while, but I eventually got over it. I look at this ditto, and I plan on trying it out, but I just have to wonder... lol.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Today was a typical day's haul: level & beast Magikarp, moon Rookidee, sport Scyther, moon & beast Charmander, analytic Porygon in a poke ball, safari Mantine, friend & sport Fomantis, heavy Ferroseed, dream Hatenna, level Rufflet, dream Eevee, love Jangmo-o, heavy G-Corsola, moon (west) Shellos, love G-Ponyta, love Milcery, moon Vulpix, beast Zorua, moon G-Zigzagoon. At this point, many of them I have already gotten from Wonder trading. Still exciting nonetheless.

Back