• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Pokemon forums you're on/visit

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What other Pokemon forums are you on at least semi regularly?

Besides PC, I sometimes still go on Pokemon Crossroads. I poke at Serebii every few days, but it's dead there nowadays, and recently joined a Pokemon forum known as Fortree Forums. I still occasionally peak at PIF (Pokemon International Forums), but everything else I don't poke anymore, or have long since died/gone offline forever.

Years
Other than PC I check Bulbagarden, but that's it! There are a few others I pop into occasionally to see how they're doing too, like Lake Valor, though that's not often at all. I only have energy for a couple of forums nowadays. As much as I miss all the small ones that still existed back in the day. ;^;

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Nah, I'm only currently active on Pokecommunity. Used to be on another big Pokémon forum like ten years ago and I think my account is still active, but due to personal stuff I no longer go in there.

If fangame forums count though, I'm on Relic Castle as well, just as a lurker.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I used to be on Marriland and it was my second home. However, the site was archived last February and shut down October.

I do occasionally pop in on Smogon even if I'm just lurking there.

Used to be on other Pokémon forums until I either forgot, got bored, or I left for personal reasons.

Otherwise, it's PokéCommunity all the way.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
PokéBeach, where I mostly share fake cards and moth pics. Rarely post these days since I've slowed down on making art for cards and a lot of my image links were coming out broken there. :/

I also post infrequently on GaiaOnline's Pokémon subforum.

Years
Don't use any other Pokemon forum either. I had an account on Lake Valor sometime ago, but I couldn't vibe with their site's UI/layout (sorry RadEmpoleon).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have accounts on some of the bigger ones, but never really accumulated more than five posts anywhere other than here. I guess the only other Pokémon site I'm "active" is GPX+, but not the forums.

Mario60866

Banned
Years
I have been to Smogon, Bulbapedia Forums, and PokeCharms before. I am currently banned from PokeCharms and Smogon, however, because my older brother Zachary has been trolling and they end up ip banning me.

Too bad I'm banned from PokeCharms because I want to make a trainer card for the trainer card thread...

I am also on Project Pokemon, and I have a much better reputation there because Zachary doesn't go there.

Years
I have been to Smogon, Bulbapedia Forums, and PokeCharms before. I am currently banned from PokeCharms and Smogon, however, because my older brother Zachary has been trolling and they end up ip banning me.

Too bad I'm banned from PokeCharms because I want to make a trainer card for the trainer card thread...

I am also on Project Pokemon, and I have a much better reputation there because Zachary doesn't go there.
was scrolling through various threads and happened across this post, and noticed that the user was banned- might be worth checking if his brother was the cause of it? I just thought it might be worth bringing this a bit more attention, idk why he was banned

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
was scrolling through various threads and happened across this post, and noticed that the user was banned- might be worth checking if his brother was the cause of it? I just thought it might be worth bringing this a bit more attention, idk why he was banned
Bans and ban reasons are something that usually only get discussed between staff and the relevant parties, and if one has questions or concerns about a user's ban, it's far better to PM an administrator (or at least a member of staff) than to inquire about it in an unrelated public thread.

What I can say is that we have valid reason for the ban and to not buy the old "my sibling did it" excuse.

Back