• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Post Flair help

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Hello, I hope I posted this in the right fourm, if not feel free to move it.
Anyways...
I have a question, I was wondering if there is a way to put a outline around my avatar in my post flair. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me,

I was also wondering if I could get some general feedback on what my flair looks like right now (I'll just ask in this thread instead of making a new one for each question)

also what could I do to make it look better, I only know a little bit about CSS so I would appreciat it if someone could tell me a little more about it.

Thanks in advance!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
to put a border around your avatar, you can put stuff like this into the avatar container section:

Code:
border: 1px solid black;
border: 5px solid white;
border: 3px inset white;
border: 3px dotted white;
px being the thickness, solid/inset/dotted being the general type of border

Couldn't really tell you much else, I'm not very good at CSS either

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
to put a border around your avatar, you can put stuff like this into the avatar container section:

Code:
border: 1px solid black;
border: 5px solid white;
border: 3px inset white;
border: 3px dotted white;
px being the thickness, solid/inset/dotted being the general type of border

Couldn't really tell you much else, I'm not very good at CSS either

Thank you very much, I was so confused but I think I got it now

Back