• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemmo players

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I played this a long time ago.

Found the battle speed quite slow. It was still fun and I had a pleasant experience with the community.

Years
I'm planning on trying it properly sometime in the next few months! Unfortunate to hear about the slow battle speed but hopefully it's okay enough for me. How many players are there nowadays? Guessing it's still active enough?

Years
I'm looking to buy things in the game from years ago!

Hi! Well I can appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm not quite sure this is the most appropriate place to find what you're looking for. Might I suggest elsewhere, I'm sure there's another site wherein you may find what you desire. There seems to be a decently active number of pokemmo players on Reddit! Best of luck! 💖

Back