• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Yo, What Up?

Asahi Akina

Kujiza Arufa Okami
Years
Well…l what's up y'all? Good I hope lol.
Well to make this simple let's see….hmmm…

I'm a YouTube content creator (gaming)

I'm a Twitch streamer (trying to grow)

I'm a Professional Graphic Designer (need clients lol)

Yes… I'm. Furry sad that a lot of people have a problem with that so it's hard AF to grow my YouTube and twitch…

Zero tolerance to drama..case and point!

I'm super chill dude, fun be be around and wouldn't mind make new friends to stream with to help me with making funny content xD if anyone interested lol.

I stream almost any Nintendo switch games, pc games that has my interest at least if not I'm not having fun.

Anything esle just ask me, I don't bite…. Maybe just a nibble >:3

Years
Hi! I might be wrong but I feel like most people around here won't care that you're a furry. I checked out your channel and it looks pretty cool. I don't know if you still play Pokemon Unite but I love that game. I haven't really seen many people make videos about it and stuff so it's cool to see. Also, what kind of switch games do you like?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Asahi! Welcome to the community! Don't worry, I don't think you'll get too much flack for being a Furry on a Pokémon forum, lol. We're a pretty tolerant and agreeable group of Pokémon fans here. :) Best of luck to you in growing on those platforms! I'm sure if you stay consistent and keep having fun, you'll do very well!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Also is that Vivienne's art I see? Sweet.

Years
Hello Asahi, and welcome to the forums! I second what the others said above : no problem about being a Furry! I like to make new friends, and I sure enjoy watching video games' fun videos (like GTA Epic Fails, Call of Duty Circus, ...). Good luck with your streaming!

Years
I had to actually look up what a furry was.... lol
.... I live under a rock too much =3

Welcome to the forums ^.^

Are you looking forward to the upcoming Pokemon games? =3

Back