• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for an iron fist chimchar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Title says it all, I'm just looking for a chimchar with the hidden ability, nothing else matters in regards to ivs level evs nature etc
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Title says it all, I'm just looking for a chimchar with the hidden ability, nothing else matters in regards to ivs level evs nature etc
Thanks in advance!

I can give you a chimchar
What Pok?mon comepetive or shiny Pok?mon do you have?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Well nothing inherently "competitive" of the standard you may wish, in fact infernape would be the first competitive pokemon I make as he is my favourite pokemon. I have only one shiny but unfortunately he isn't for trade as he is the first and only one I have ever caught after hours of monotonous S.O.S chaining. To clarify, you say you have a chimchar but does it have the hidden ability? I have a box full of chimchars, all of which just have blaze, it may not even be taking it indefinately, merely borrowing it until and breeding my own iron-fist chimchar. Thanks in advance!
-Krank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back