• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
So... I watched the NXT episode that aired on TV.

This is why I don't trust the internet. I really didn't see the big deal. Like... at all.

In fact... I legitimately felt like I was watching a second rate independent show.

Even if it somehow ends up on TV... I don't think I'll watch it. I was unbelievably underwhelmed and not impressed at all.

But I have nothing to worry about. There's no way USA will air something like this.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
This could be the first time Absoultion and the Riott Squad meet, which is interesting.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
So it seems that Natalya did not retire after her match on Sunday.

Women's Royal Rumble sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'm guessing the 4 vs MMA 4 is happening so that means they likely won't win, Alexa holds a title so won't be in it and I don't think Naomi or Natalya will win it either. Nia Jax and Tamina will take each other out.

My pick - Paige last eliminating Asuka.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If they're attempting to make Rousey have an actual run, I wouldn't be surprised if they let her win and have both the tag and championship matches at Wrestlemania.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Would anyone like to see Matt return to the ring tomorrow night? I feel like it'd be best for them to wait until Rumble, possibly, and have him come back with a new entrance and all.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
So... the Royal Rumble is my favorite match and there are freaking 2 of them this year.

I think this year, out of all the others, I really want to watch it.

If only WWE Network was a TV channel. Yet it is not and is a stupid Netflix-like thing.

Anyone know how I can watch the Royal Rumble for free? You know, like someone livestreaming it or something? If someone could help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Years
I can't even get the WWE Network in Canada, since the only way to get it is if you've already got an existing subscription with a cable company, and I haven't had my TV hooked up for 3 years now, haha. I'd love to be able to have a Netflix style network over a limited TV channel any day.

Did anyone else get a chance to watch any of New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 12 last night?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I did not see the entire show, but have watched Omega vs. Jericho bout. A rematch at Wrestlemania would be great.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I could see Ziggler returning in the Royal Rumble. I wouldn't be surprised if he does win, if they're looking to give him another main-event run.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Does anyone on here find Raw to be better than Smackdown?

Smackdown might be the better show for actual pro wrestling, but it doesn't have any exciting characters like Strowman or Matt Hardy.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Titus Worldwide win on RAW. They are a fun group I'd like to see get a larger role on RAW especially Apollo.

I'm curious to know what the initial reasoning behind creation of this group was... to push Titus?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I'm curious to know what the initial reasoning behind creation of this group was... to push Titus?

I think the group was initially formed to give Titus a stable of sorts to manage but has more or less become a tag team of him and Apollo.

Apollo is a very good wrestler and Titus has a big personality and a great hot tag. If they get some momentum they could be fun tag team champions in the future.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
They are not a bad team, for sure. Wasn't there another member to his group? I can't put my finger on the name.

Years
Akira Tozawa was in the group, and won the Cruiserweight title when he was a part of Titus Worldwide. I still don't keep entirely up to date though, so I'm not sure why he's not with them any more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have zero idea, but I don't feel like he was such a terrible addition either.

Back