• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First PokeCommunity Communitylocke!

DeusPro

Banned
Years
THIS IS A RUBY AND SAPPHIRE RUN ONLY

Hello! My name is Diego, and I am proud to present what should be the first PokeCommunity Communitylocke!

A Communitylocke is a competitive Nuzlocke which originated on the Nuzlocke Forum. There are several variations, but the most commonly seen contains points earned and lost with certain in game events. The player with the highest points wins! I will look into prizes and such for the winners. And now onto the rules!

Spoiler: RULES!
1. You may only catch the first Pokemon encountered in any given area.
--1a. Dupes clause is ON. If the first encounter's a duplicate of the evolutionary line of something you've already caught, you have the option to not count that Pokemon as your first encounter and retry.
--1b. For areas with multiple floors or similar, you are only allowed one catch for the whole area, NOT one catch per floor.
--1c. Shiny clause is on-- Any shiny Pokemon encountered may ignore the first-encounter rule.
--1d. Pokemon encountered before obtaining Poke Balls do not count as encounters.
--1e. Exception: You CANNOT catch any legendary Pokémon. If you encounter Groudon and Kyogre as your first encounter, skip them and catch whatever comes next.

2. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead and you must permanently box or release it.

3. Give everything a nickname! You may choose names such as your friends on the forums, funny meme names, or whatever you would like!

4. If you have caught a Pokemon with a trade evolution, it may be hacked in at Level 40.
--4a. For item-based trades, you may hack in the evolution whenever you find the item in question.
--4b. For cartridge players, regular trade evolutions may not be made until Level 40. Item-based trade evolutions are as normal.

5. Gift Pokemon are allowed, except if in a case that contradicts Rule 1.

6. Maybe the most important rule. The games played must be Ruby or Sapphire. Sorry, but no Emerald or hacks.

Next, we have the requirements to earn or lose points. There will also be specialized achievements that earn you more points. Just so you know, each person is responsible for tallying up their points at the end of each update. I will, however, be responsible for collecting and updating all of the points in this thread. Now, onto the points and achievements!

Spoiler: POINTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS!
1. Catch a Pokémon: +1 (Note: Shiny Pokemon do not count for a point unless they are the first encounter.) The starter is NOT a catch and therefore does NOT award points.
2. Defeat a Gym Leader or Elite Four member: +1
3. Defeat Archie or Maxie for the final time: +2
4. Defeat Steven: +3
5. Lose a Pokemon: -1

Achievements

1. Party Depth: +2 for the first time you have six Pokemon in the party.
2. Master of the Land and Water: +2 at the end of the run if no Pokémon are ever lost to a Team Aqua/Magma member.
3. Trick-or-Treat: +1 for every REGIONAL Rare Candy found. Each one must be logged or screenshotted for proof.
4. Perfection: Every Gym, the final Evil Team Leader Battle, Elite Four or Champion battle completed without a death yields double points. This ONLY applies to the +1, +2 or +3 you would get with the victory alone. In case of other achievements (such as Evergreen) coming into play together with Festival of Life, the points yielded by said achievements are NOT doubled.

Now that that is over with, I should mention guides on how to post screenshot runs, logs, and written runs with a story element. A specific link for screenshot runs is here. This works well for more general Nuzlocke runs. The best and most applicable sections on there for here are Updating your run, Advertising your run, and Responding to comments. From my personal advice, creating a good name for your run is always fun and recognizable. I definitely reccomend it to all of you. :D

And finally, the entrants:

Spoiler: ENTRIES AND POINTS
Halfcadence (Deja Ru-by): 41 points
SirDolan (Will I actually complete a Nuzlocke run this time?): 18 points
Ethan (All aboard the S.S. Trumpet!): 17 points
Janp (I can speedrun this again and again): 16 points
LRachelR5 (It's Goin' Down): 6 points
snowfire911 (Ok lets do dis): 3 points
DeusPro (Derping around in Hoenn: A Ruby Capslocke): 1 point
BlazingCobaltX (Command & Conquer: Hoenn): 0 points
DyingWillFlareon (The Dying Will Locke): 0 points
Johnny Diego pls, you can see my username (Chronicles of a rushed title.): 0 points
Nero (I'm Gonna Regret This): 0 points

Spoiler: SIGN UP POST FORMAT
1. USERNAME:
2. GAME PLAYING: (R/S)
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: (Screenshot, Story, Log)
4. RUN TITLE:

Notice: The entry period begins now and will last for two months. Two months following the end of the entry period will mark the end of points being accepted. You may continue your runs if they are not finished, but the competition will essentially be over.

I greatly appreciate all of you guys' entries and hope you all have fun! Thanks!

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Yay, time to do this! This will also be my first nuzlocke.

1. USERNAME: BlazingCobaltX
2. GAME PLAYING: Sapphire
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: screenshot
4. RUN TITLE: Command & Conquer: Hoenn

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
Username: snowfire911
Game playing: Sapphire
Type of run: Log
Run title: Ok lets do dis

Btw for this nuzlocke im not really into it for the competition, but more for the fun.

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
1. USERNAME: SirDolan
2. GAME PLAYING: Sapphire
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: Screenshot and log i guess
4. RUN TITLE: Will I actually complete a Nuzlocke run this time?

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
1. USERNAME: Ethan
2. GAME PLAYING: Ruby
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: Screenshot
4. RUN TITLE: All aboard the S.S. Trumpet!

DeusPro

Banned
Years
This is my own entry haha. If you don't want me to count in the final standings that's completely fine but I want to participate as well.

1. USERNAME: DeusPro
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: Screenshot
4. RUN TITLE: Derping around in Hoenn: A Ruby Capslocke. (Capslockes are Nuzlockes where everything in your run posted onto the forums with the Caps Lock button on. All. The. Time. Essentially the stupidest shitpost that ever done existed.)

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
1. USERNAME: Halfcadence
3. GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: Screenshots, quick-and-dirty videos of key fights
4. RUN TITLE: Deja Ru-by

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
The beginning of 'Will I actually complete a Nuzlocke run this time?'

Ayy, after being blackmailed recruited, I'm finally ready to post my first update. I've never done a screenshot run before, so this should be interesting to do. May Arceus give us all strength during this mukstorm.

Spoiler: Screenshots

qjbkpOe.png

Time to start this story off with an introduction! This is Zoska. The brave heroine of the story who wants to become the greatest trainer alive or die trying.

ZHk5xLc.png
AzH18Ap.png

Seriously, though. What kind of parent just lets their kid ride in the back of a mover's truck with no safety. Surely there was a third seat up front?

4JCeuXB.png
PYhZe0e.png

Mother, I am fairly 100% certain that me riding in the back of this truck breaks all kinds of laws.

HPZTegS.png

As opposed to you who will be sleeping in the kitchen for the rest of your life. There's a sandwich joke in there somewhere, but that's beneath me.

8DoJ4WD.png

I will be taking this as I'll definitely be needing it at some point to prevent my pok?mon from 'dying' forever.

pUkOtaD.png
nXoOvS9.png
CNNRTWb.png

These are important enough to be added, right? Right.

y6lLEym.png

Hey there, homie! That's right, we're gonna be rivals and battle and--

kWHTOcs.png

...understandable sir, have a great day.

09l3Tuk.png

Not ten minutes in this 'town' and I already need to go save someone. Getting Skyrim flashbacks all over again.

IAASEDO.png
UT8sPuj.png

Gdi, Professor. It's just a poochyena. Man up.

bcoUgl4.png

Aight, to make this more interesting I'll be choosing my starter based on the last number of my trainer ID. 1-3 = Treecko, 4-6 = Torchic, 7-9 = Mudkip, and 0 being my choice. Looks like I'll be choosing Mudkip.

5UTuicU.png
kbBZEoK.png

Yes pls.

UWcRRId.png
2NgjjZB.png

Hahaa, wouldn't it have been hilarious if this pooch was shiny? The answer is no, it would not. After tackling it a few times, Mudkip wins and doesn't level up in the process.

SVjLmDJ.png

For a man who's studied pok?mon at close proximity for most of his life, you'd assume he would be able to avoid that kinda thing, huh Professor?

piMvlT4.png
PFRle8t.png

YE BOIS LESSGO IT'S TIME TO GET THIS BALL ROLLIN'

avk0ER1.png

Naming him after the Swampert I caught in a randomise run but never completed story of my life ayy. I do a lil bit of training to get him up to lv. 7 before finding that white-hair...white-hatted rival of mine.

t56qkff.png
Xh1U6ne.png

Hey there, buddy. It's time to kick your butt and battle against that Treecko I wish I had.

wPsw1M5.png
PloVhG3.png

Yeah, this battle is not interesting in the slightest. It's just Winston tackling his Treecko while his Treecko responds with pounding Winston round the face.

8CICgi2.png

Obviously we win, though.

oLTsDVi.png

We head back, I stop off at the Pok?mon Centre, I receive the Pok?dex from Birch and some pok? balls off Brendan (wow only five stingy much), and this is where I pause my adventure. Right before I capture my second pok?mon. Or...maybe I won't? I got Winston from this route. I'll have to ask :thonk:

Spoiler: Current Party

mudkip.png

Winston the Mudkip
Male|Quirky|Torrent|Lv. 8
Tackle
Growl
Mudslap

Spoiler: Badges

None yet.

Spoiler: Pok?mon in PC

None yet.

Spoiler: Deaths

None yet.

Spr_RS_May.png
mudkip.png

To hopefully be continued...​

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
USERNAME: DyingWillFlareon
GAME PLAYING: Sapphire
GENRE/TYPE OF RUN: Probably a mix of screenshots and weird drawings or something..
RUN TITLE: The Dying Will Locke

This sounds real fun, I have to wait a minute before I can start it today but other than that I can't wait! ;3;

Last edited:

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
All aboard the S.S. Trumpet!
Update 1
Spoiler: Screenshots for the ones interested

0TwYcyd.png

Hahaha! I finally have a bike of my own! I never knew it was so easy to steal stuff!

Hz9Op4I.png

woop woop GET OFF THE VEHICLE AND ON THE GROUND!
SINCE WHEN DO THEY SEND LEGENDARIES AFTER YOU!?

TEE3L31.png

Silly intro aside... Here is my (hopefully first finished) nuzlocke of Pokemon Ruby!

zGpsUJ7.png

Yes indeed Mr. Treename. It is I! The grrrreat Ethan! ..... whoever that might be.

hamrx3X.png

So according to nuzlocke standard I am to comment on my position in this vehicle. As I am a born rebel I will not do this thing and move on.
Didn't you just comment on it?
SILENCE!

beeCVMq.png

I'm just wondering how we even got to here.

4W9Gx4G.png

Now that's something I like to hear. No more sleeping on the local park bench!

K9Sm4nw.png

Excuse me sir but that tv is not plugged in ye... GYAO GYAO!
Ok ok whatever you want!
Ethan dear why don't you go meet the neighbours?
Ugh fine.

G5TTtXS.png

Good day! It is I! The grrrreat Ethan!
Yeah if I were you I wouldn't be impressed either to be honest.

K4CDAv5.png
6w3zuWz.png

Goodbye strange-lady-who-didn't-give-me-her-name!
I suppose I can check out the local wildlife. See if they got any Rattata in this region.

fnc3aI1.png

How much am I gonna get paid to save you though? Oh whatever I'll just use this pokeball.

s1Rz4LY.png

Well it certainly isn't a Rattata. But I doubt it's any better.
Go uh.... whatever your name is!

otmnjPr.png

Well that was an easy first battle. Although it smells like dead hyena in here.
So uh what's yer name little fellah?
:3
Oh you don't talk huh?

XfhrzPV.png

Yeah no problem. Now about that mo..

A31DtYb.png

..ney Ah darnit you used your teleport powers. I should've known.
Might as well keep this little fellah.

W6s3Bhl.png

Welcome to the non existent team Barney!
:D
Sigh...

XhAFjJu.png

Oh hello there. I would love to battle but could you give me your name first?
My name is May! Now stop asking questions and send your Pokemon out!

Av9iPZM.png

I hope you realise I will kick your ass.
Pffft. Just try!

g8H6WH5.png

Maybe listen next time.
T-that was unfair! I demand a rematch!
Yeah not gonna happen kid.

cYiOzQW.png

Well this is useless. Might as well throw it away.

SYEydej.png

This however...

ZYuYt8D.png
sM5zYI3.png

You know my mind is telling me to question my ability to run without special shoes.... but my body screams RUNNING SHOES YES!

Z0ar4Ir.png

Will do mom. In my far travels I will always think of you as my role model and my guidance through this harsh land and I will alw... ah whatever let's go.

4cKGa1q.png

Please something good please something good please something go...

HtP6D09.png

od... You know what I'm not suprised.
Arf!

92NV3fm.png
+1
According to this machine my Daisy is naughty. Well I hope I don't get bitten often.
ARF ARF!
WOAH WATCH OUT!

Spoiler: Team

treecko.png
Barney / Treecko
zigzagoon.png
Daisy / Zigzagoon

None.... yet

Last edited:
Years
Okay, it's time for first part of my adventures as well...

I can speedrun this again
But actually won't this time​

Story or at least something like story:
Spoiler:

Individuals that just travel with each other:
Spoiler:

Not alive section:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
It's Goin' Down First Update
The Story so far
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

Graveyard
Spoiler:

POINTS - 6 EDIT: I realised that I have miscounted because I forgot about the double rule for the clearing of a gym with no deaths but I am not sure about the total now, so could someone help?

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Hi, I?m just here to change one of the rules that seems pretty unbalanced with Pok?mon like Zigzagoon. Players have been getting several Rare Candies due to Pickup, so I am nullifying that as a way to get points. Thanks! Although no posted runs on here have experienced, I was thankful enough to catch this before it seriously wreaked havoc.

Edit: For confirmation, regional Rare Candies still count for points. Any Rare Candies earned any other way are not eligible for points.

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Part Two of 'Will I actually complete a Nuzlocke run this time?'

Oh boy, another update. Probably the last for this week I guess, who knows? I certainly don't.

EQoj0SO.png

And we're back to find and catch my first pok?mon of the challenge!

3ldiMAk.png
510G9yr.png
n7YeFv1.png

I find this lil furry beauty. Too bad Zigzagoons were nerfed after R/S.

F20Q4YW.png
rRRhDKL.png
CIHbOJu.png
U43p6rp.png

Third pok?mon down, a docile pooch.

A73YJP0.png
QFKtI09.png
EJ2yyI2.png
dTVZIfp.png

And we're currently going through the stage of catching a new squad as we go through a whole bunch of new routes.

awIWUmd.png
fHxBQyv.png

Look who rolls into town, and I say town because if you're saying this place is a city I'ma tell you this is closer to a village. And I get to play a game of 'Where's Wally?' Ah the nostalgia.

LpWypCH.png
RmKHlki.png

Hey, Dad. Yeah, it's all good. But the journey could've been better, y'know. Seeing as I had to ride in the back of a truck with all our stuff. At least I win the game of finding Wally.

9f1TJug.png

How and why do I get mixed up in helping people with their problems. If I wanted quests I'd play Skyrim.

3nvzYXH.png
LfzZjnk.png
UexNIet.png

Pfft, good luck, kiddo. Catching pok?mon is an art. It takes skill, it takes practice, it takes...
Oh. You, uh, you caught it. ...good job. Beginner's luck.

gftO7Vi.png

Yes, yes, you caught your first pok?mon. Now give my dad's Zigzagoon back.

6ZAWBsG.png

You don't have to tell me twice. I can't wait to get out of here and catch my next pok?mon.

MNipmOp.png

Yeah, and I'll come out on top like the champion I'm destined to be.

ObY0aUv.png
M0VGEfL.png
0ZwDAUX.png
hV8MFmw.png

Obligatory Wingull capture. If you're not travelling around Hoenn with a Wingull or Pelipper, are you even in Hoenn?

tuSonka.png
RYsZYVp.png
4Bh2hdh.png
kVOrPrb.png

Shroomish is a pretty cool Grass type to have. Also notice how every pok?mon I've caught so far has been female.

YJvkIwB.png

Yeah, me too man. Like damn, Grovyle is such a cool pok?mon to train and--

aVDYkIG.png

Whoa, dude, what the heck? Rude much? We were just having a conversation about how cool Grovyle is, mind your own damn business.

34EDL2S.png
7kGPHOh.png
DBBc7cs.png

Yeah, das right. Don't mess with me while I'm talkin' about my fave pok?mon, you scrub.

KfYGMbq.png
Nmq3JkB.png

How to run an evil organisation: Not like this.

xsRE4Tc.png

Finally, a place that can actually be called a city.

fL1T1is.png
vBn0iTP.png
zAdXLRa.png

Apparently I forgot to take a screenshot of naming the Taillow here. I name her 'Rosenschal'.

NcxAHN1.png

First death of the challenge. I got too careless here and didn't take note of how high levelled this Machop was compared to my team. RIP Freckles, you would have been a great Breloom.

9tneY87.png
5bbtJ6r.png
dlorLu3.png
NmAwYnr.png

Holy Arceus, I actually caught a male pok?mon for once.

mrGhiJU.png
lGAvphd.png

Pennell, you lil beauty. For once training before taking on the gym paid off.

6DPc7TY.png
YRiuCe0.png

I forgot to take more screenshots of the battle because of HOW MUCH OF A SLAUGHTER IT WAS. Although, seeing Winston fall to the red there made my heart stop for a moment.

jvag7fa.png

But it all paid off as I get my first badge and grab those two points for a perfect gym battle.

dmF2e7P.png
WgQqqIh.png

Nothing compares to this reward, though.

marshtomp.png

Winston the Marshtomp
Male|Quirky|Torrent|Lv. 16
Tackle
Bide
Mud Shot
Water Gun

zigzagoon.png

Lassie the Zigzagoon
Female|Sassy|Pickup|Lv. 15
Tackle
Sand Attack
Tail Whip
Headbutt

poochyena.png

Endressii the Poochyena
Female|Docile|Run Away|Lv. 15
Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack
Bite

lombre.png

Pennell the Lombre
Female|Quiet|Swift Swim|Lv. 15
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power

wingull.png

Vestal the Wingull
Female|Careful|Keen Eye|Lv. 15
Growl
Water Gun
Super Sonic
Wing Attack

taillow.png

Rosenschal the Taillow
Female|Naughty|Guts|Lv. 15
Peck
Wing Attack
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

Spoiler: Badges

Stone_Badge.png

Spoiler: Pok?mon in PC

whismur.png

shroomish.png

Catch a Pok?mon: +7
Party Depth: +2
Perfection Defeat a Gym Leader: +2
Lose a Pok?mon: -1

Spr_RS_May.png
marshtomp.png
zigzagoon.png
poochyena.png
lombre.png
wingull.png
taillow.png

To hopefully be continued...​

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Derping around in Hoenn: A Ruby Capslocke: Part One

LESSS GOOOOOOO

Spoiler: THE TRAGEDY OF DEUSPRO THE IDIOTIC
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_1.png

YES HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY CAPSLOCKE THANKS AND LET'S GO

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_2.png

EXCUSE ME SON YOU'RE THE ONE KEEPING ME WAITING FUCK OFF AND LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_9.png

MY NAME IS DEUS AND I WILL BE PLAYING RUBY YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT THOUGH

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_15.png

INSERTS TRADITIONAL JOKE ABOUT THE CHILD ABUSE MY MOTHER INFLICTS ON ME

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_17.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_19.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_20.png

420 BLAZE IT

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_21.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_22.png

ERM YES YOUR DAUGHTER SHE'S VERY HOT HUEHUEHUE

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_23.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_24.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_25.png

NAH CYA KID AND YEAH THAT PERSON WHO IS YELLING AND SCREAMING IS GONNA DIE BC OF A ZIGZAGOOON HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_26.png

THE GAME HAS SHIT DETECTION FOR SOME REASON.. OR MAYBE JUST DOESN'T WANT ME TO FIGHT A POKEMON OF MY OWN YET

NAH DEFINITELY THE FORMER

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_27.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_28.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_29.png

RIP POOCHYENA SAD TO SEE YOU PERISH CHASING A STUPID LITTLE PROFESSOR

WAIT DID I SAY ZIGZAGOON EARLIER?
MEH NVM

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_31.png

FILL IN THE BLANKS

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_32.png

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_34.png

PRANK'D

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_37.png

BYE BYE ALSO YOU'RE NOT THAT HOT THIS CLOSE

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_38.png

( ?? ?? ??)
TIME FOR FIRST CATCH?

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_39.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_40.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_41.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_42.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_43.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_44.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_45.png

YESSSSSS

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_46.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BREATHS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_47.png

SECOND TIME IS THE CHARM +1 POINT
AND FINALLY:

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_48.png

that was long
I'm tired
(Not rly) I'll probably make another update tomorrow

Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_Team.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_TOOMUCH.png
Pokemon_-_Ruby_Version_3EDGY5ME.png

That one Wurmple I didn't catch but that doesn't count rip

Caught a Pokemon: +1

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
I will write in log daily
Log:
TEAM:
CHICKYPANTS: lvl 9
WIMPTROLL: lvl 2
ZIGGYPOO: lvl 2
POOPYENA: lvl 4

DEATHS:
None yet

Last edited:

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
All aboard the S.S. Trumpet!
Update 2
Spoiler: Screenshots for the ones interested

mT1oDdx.png

On to find a new buddy!(I caught a poochyena on route 103 but I forgot to nickname it so it doesn't exist. R.i.p point)

hLX4Bnr.png
+1
And look at what we have here. How typical.
I see trainer up ahead so [insert training montage here]

-some time later-
0psARaB.png
ig97XkU.png

Beautiful! Now let's own these poor trainers.
Dusssstox! >:D

eraUTwP.png
g25rJoS.png
A3rFk6b.png
4OK4Sh4.png

They never saw it coming. Let us all remember the slaughtered zigzagoons on route 102 :'(

N1hg5Yv.png

Oh great the all mighty Petalburg "City"
I wonder if my dad still runs the Gym here.

B12bWqF.png

And sure enough. I guess being a Gym leader pays a lot.

ThMoOZy.png

Sure can do buddy ol' pal ol' friend!

pCO94NM.png

Well I mean it's not that hard. Just gotta hit it a few times and chuck a pokeball in its face.

Gx36FoE.png

I.... I did it! My own Pokemon!
They grow up so quickly :')

rVxyDva.png

I'm looking forward to it buddy ol' pal ol' friend!
I'm your father! Not your "buddy"
Ouch buddy that hurts my feelings.

1oCcvnv.png
+1
Route 104 delivers us a wingull! Well at least it knows Water Gun.
Gull Gull!
Whatever you say bird.

RKBDBBB.png
hC9i127.png
+1
Well at least it's not a bug... But since I have Barney I'm probably not gonna use it. In the PC you go!

BJ9ZzQl.png

Hey there kid! Would you like to join Team Ro- I mean Magma?
What if I say n-
A BATTLE IT IS!
Sure...

w1w5Grp.png

Arghh! How did you defeat my low level Poochyena!? I must report this to HQ!
As long as you don't bother me then it's all good.

U1akg9t.png

Yeah yeah go cry about it in your HQ already.

Oh thank you so much for saving me brave hero!
xos2cme.png

Uh thanks but where did you come from?
Gotta go!

Route 104 continues past the forest so nothing interesting there. Onwards to the city!
fP5E3or.png

Spoiler: Team

treecko.png
Barney / Treecko
zigzagoon.png
Daisy / Zigzagoon
dustox.png
Vivi / Dustox
wingull.png
Guella / Wingull

None.... yet

Points this update: 3
Total: 4

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Part Three of 'Will I actually complete a Nuzlocke run this time?'

Three updates in three days with logs and screenshots? This is a new record for me. I'm just trying to keep the ball rolling while I still have motivation for this run.

TDHeE9B.png
bJbr7ou.png

Ayy, I'm back on my way fresh from a Pok?mon Centre and a shiny new gym badge in mah pocket. And I get to meet this cool guy from the Devon Corp again! Hey my man, how's it going?

b70uhg8.png

Oh, right. I forgot everyone in this country relies on children to sort out their problems for them. Fine, but I'd better get a reward at the end of this quest.

SROl71a.png

Yo, old man, you better wait your turn. Unless this is like PMD where I can do multiple jobs in the same dungeon then sign me up.

u2SkQ0o.png

May as well. It worked out well for me last time and you're about as intimidating as a Feebas.

NCFFgfg.png
g8cb3dP.png
Kg9OZjg.png

Oh my, who could have foreseen this outcome? A true plot twist if I had ever seen one.

PAsggyn.png

Because you keep getting your butt handed to you by a child? :fufu:

tXFQ4Wi.png

Yep. That's me. The protector of pok?mon, the future champion, the ruler of peace. Can you give me a boat ride at some point? That'd be a great help, probably.

XAU2n83.png
VyCdJ3n.png

Yeah, everything always gets sorted when I'm around. You can always count on me even when I don't want you to-- whoa, um, buddy, I have a lot to do. I mean, do I even have a choice? Nope. Of course not.

tcV1WpP.png

You're so grateful that you pretty much kidnapped me and took me to the HQ of the company you work for, only to ask me to deliver the package you couldn't look after. Strange gratitude.

48HGEx3.png

And reading this with little to no context doesn't help your case either.

385pNdH.png

You don't even care. You're just gonna introduce me to your boss. Fair enough. Hi there, I'm the child that's had to save your fully grown adult employee's butt twice. You should totally fire his guy already.

sC9vRVN.png

Yes, because apparently nobody can sort their own mess out. You, being the CEO of a big corporation, I assume can handle your own stuff just fi--

1DOtyTe.png

...of course.

PPpu202.png

Swiggity swooty ( ?? ?? ??)

M70hUjL.png

Ha, I wish. If only you knew of what I have to go through.

Ib7F9VN.png
RV21NdW.png

Yep. Originally, I just wanted to go on a casual cruise, but now I have more quests to run.

Q5SdoXS.png
ohUcHSD.png
lLVEEEv.png
GGD7b6z.png
5V6ZQGD.png

Boat journeys are fun.

t12SPfG.png

Yes, absolutely.

PAKC0Fr.png
l62KCxB.png
Axvw7Bw.png

I'll absolutely give this Steven fellow his letter at some point.

bqpSem4.png
WxX96XR.png

Whoops, I forgot to screenshot the pok? ball part.

4DA5wyn.png
dP8ftwo.png
OYFXLtU.png
HiAOOma.png

Obligatory Zubat capture in a cave.

PXZHLGS.png

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK.

VilkiK2.png
rLq9elK.png

Hello there, take your letter and let me leave this rocky hell before I end up smashing my face against another wall like I did fifty times while trying to find you.

fDMZobs.png

Please. Let's just get this over with.

qYop3W5.png
nOBygOW.png
zjSRg9n.png

Woo, more boat rides. Getting taunted by an item I can't reach for a while.

FAvowuq.png

I hope so.

ROatvCM.png
CQeBqVq.png

Gotta love this beach and city, though. Easily one of my favourite places in this region.

e6T4wex.png

How to be awful at being an evil organisation: this. Also, you scrubs are in the way of my delivery, get outta here.

l4DgBFJ.png

What to avoid like the plague: this.

MyCEMR0.png
fDcwl2o.png
92zv396.png

How to mess up capturing a pok?mon: this.

TVGJDMI.png
wkaBb8W.png
hbzfzdL.png
6VDsUlP.png

I do some pre-gym grinding, and these two beauts evolve during their training.

zhMHiUh.png
XURdTlt.png

Time to challenge the second gym leader and hope I trained enough. I tend to make the mistake of not training enough before taking on gym leaders in the earlier games.

Kd1qCwV.png
0wKlmjU.png
b9hxkDh.png

OH HO HO, I definitely trained enough! Vestal makes quick work of his Machop while Rosenschal takes out his Makuhita in one hit. ONE HIT K.O.

FL2lvgI.png

An appropriate ending to this part.

marshtomp.png

Winston the Marshtomp
Male|Quirky|Torrent|Lv. 21
Tackle
Bide
Mud Shot
Water Gun

linoone.png

Lassie the Linoone