• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ability of Pokemon Character above

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Kind of inspired by the Ability of User above game but I've always wondered what ability you would apply to any given character in the games, manga or anime. For this game to work, you will apply an Ability to the character in the previous post.

For example, lets say I start off with the character Ash Ketchum. Next user would obviously(I HOPE) say the ability Oblivious(since he's so dense). After picking an ability for the previous character, you will then submit a new character for the next person to pick an ability for. You can pick whatever ability you want by the way if you feel picking the obvious just wouldn't cut it. Also try and keep the character choices relatively fresh as we have tons of characters to choose from.

I will start with an easy one in Sinnoh Champion Cynthia.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I give her Protean. She uses a team with lots of type coverage

Giovanni

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Wally is a toughie(to me anyway) but I'd have to go with Steadfast or the ability on his Gallade(I prefer Gardevoir though).

Misty

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I give her mold breaker, because her signature Pokemon is Haxorus, and it's probably the more useful of the 2 abilities.

Roxanne

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Based on how she acts/looks in BW2/ORAS, I'm going to go with Moxie. That sassy look just says I'm going to kick your a** and get stronger when doing it.

Erika

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Reckless, because she takes some rather reckless actions during the story, and you get the impression that that's just how she naturally handles things.

AZ

Years
Defeatist. He was consumed by his grief for Floette, lost everything his kingdom, the lives of many pokemon in the war and even Floette's love. Then he wandered the earth aimlessly. His team is in a weak state when we battle him.

Sabrina?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Hmm, I'd say Psychic Surge, mainly because Psychic Terrain boosts the power of Psychic moves.

How about Professor Oak?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Telepathy.

Oak's words echoed... "There's a time and place for everything, but not now."

Professor Birch?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Going to go with Healer seeing as he's Lusamine's only hope from recovering from Nihilego's Poison.

Blue/Gary Oak

Back