• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone! It's Umbryan

Years
Hello! I'm new to the forum.

I'm happy to be a part of this community, it should be fun being able to talk to other Pokemon lovers.

I'm back to Pokemon after a 3 year hiatus and literally just got Pokemon White 2 yesterday and I'm loving it so far!

My favorite Pokemon as you might be able to figure out, is Umbreon. I have one from Pokemon Diamond and he's my baby! He was the first Eevee is ever really trained and helped me a great deal in the Sinnoh region.

So yeah, thanks for reading! :D

Years
Heeey Umbryan, welcome to PC! <3 Is your username a mix of Umbreon and Ryan?

Glad to hear you're loving White 2; I loved it myself. Definitely a whole lot better than Black & White in my eyes, plus the difficulty is cranked up a notch so it's more fun. n~n Being able to get Eevee so early on is another amazing thing so you'll be able to get Umbreon once again! He's one of my favorite eeveelutions right next to Leafeon, Flareon, and Sylveon but ugh they are all so adorable. Hard to pick a favorite.. Umbreon has the coolest shiny form, though. Feel free to drop by the Fifth Generation board and discuss B/W2 if you'd like as I'm sure we'd be thrilled to have you there sometime.

Since you're comin' back to Pokemon, do you plan on getting X and Y once they're out in October? :D Catching up with what you've missed is a great thing to do in the meantime, a lot of us are pretty excited about the coming sixth generation. You'll definitely keep enjoying Pokemon especially if you stick around here.. all of our members love the franchise a lot so it's hard to not pick up on that. So many awesome fans all over!

Have a great stay on PC and be sure to let me or another staff member know if you need help, okay? :) We're always here to assist!

Years
Heeey Umbryan, welcome to PC! <3 Is your username a mix of Umbreon and Ryan?

Glad to hear you're loving White 2; I loved it myself. Definitely a whole lot better than Black & White in my eyes, plus the difficulty is cranked up a notch so it's more fun. n~n Being able to get Eevee so early on is another amazing thing so you'll be able to get Umbreon once again! He's one of my favorite eeveelutions right next to Leafeon, Flareon, and Sylveon but ugh they are all so adorable. Hard to pick a favorite.. Umbreon has the coolest shiny form, though. Feel free to drop by the board and discuss B/W2 if you'd like as I'm sure we'd be thrilled to have you there sometime.

Since you're comin' back to Pokemon, do you plan on getting X and Y once they're out in October? :D Catching up with what you've missed is a great thing to do in the meantime, a lot of us are pretty excited about the coming sixth generation. You'll definitely keep enjoying Pokemon especially if you stick around here.. all of our members love the franchise a lot so it's hard to not pick up on that. So many awesome fans all over!

Have a great stay on PC and be sure to let me or another staff member know if you need help, okay? :) We're always here to assist!
Thanks for the warm introduction! And close, Umbryan is a combination of Umbreon and my name, Bryan lol. :)

I really am enjoying White 2, I'm currently at Floccesy Ranch as we speak! Trying to catch a Riolu and training my Boo Boo (Oshawott).

I'm playing on getting X and Y, but I'm not rushing through the Fifth Generation. I want to take the time. I'm especially enjoying the Battles! I just got finished beating Emerald while I waiting to get White 2 and going from Emerald to White 2 is really interesting, graphics wise.

And I'll surely get involved in the Gen 5 forum, I actually have a question about the game!

Back