• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TWL's Pokeggs ? Team rocket appears!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
TWL's Pokeggs ♪ Team rocket appears!!

235px-SugimoriEggs.png

TWL's PokeEggs
(Read the *NEW* info for new details!)

What is this about?

For all you guys who take the time to welcome newcomers to the forums, consider this a special treat for you all! Welcoming PokeEggs is basically a system on where you'll be awarded based on the number of welcoming posts you make on this board. Basically, you collect pokemon, evolve them, and gain awards! Think of this as a pseudo adoptable thread!

Getting Started

So, by posting your interest on this thread, you'll get... a Pokémon egg!

QfP42oz.png

How do you hatch this Pokémon egg? Well, this is where the number of welcome posts you do comes in. To hatch a Pokémon egg, you'll have to make at least 3 new welcoming posts on this board, in which all you have to do is provide the three separate links to the posts you made, and I'll update here that your Pokémon egg will hatch!

What's inside each Pokémon egg?

Barring legends, basically anything! Although due note that you're more likely to get a baby/basic pokemon than a standalone pokemon. So again, once you make your required 3 posts...

QfP42oz.png
->
172.png

... it will hatch into a pokemon!

Can you collect more Pokémon eggs?

Yes! After the first pokemon egg that you collect by expressing your interest on this thread, you just need to post 3 welcome posts here in The Welcome Lounge to get another Pokémon egg! There is absolutely no limit to the number of pokemon eggs you can obtain, so long as you keep making posts!

Can the Pokémon received from eggs evolve?

Of course! To have your pokemon evolve, you'll just need to make an additional 5 welcome posts in The Welcome Lounge. That includes:

172.png
happiness.png
25.png

Pokemon that evolve via happiness

25.png
thunderstone.png
26.png

Pokemon that evolve via evolution stones

93.png
trade.png
94.png

Pokemon that evolve via trading

And any other evolution methods you can think of. Yes, at times, you'll get pokemon that have more than one evolution that it can evolve to, for example, Snorunt can evolve to Glaile via level up, or to Froslass by using a Dawn stone on a female one:

361.png
l42.png
362.png

361.png
femaledawnstone.png
478.png

On that regard, you can choose which evolution the pokemon will evolve to! Like for instance, if you get an eevee and you'd want it to evolve into a Jolteon, just mention that in your update post once you make your required 5 posts. Again, that's only for pokemon that has a branched evolution.

Side Events & Legendary Pokemon

Sometimes there will be small events on this thread where you'll have a chance to obtain rare and legendary pokemon that can't be obtained by normal means. When that happens, sometimes there will be a small pre-requisite to participate (like 1-2 welcome posts) and then you'll receive a pokemon egg that will obtain one of these rare pokemon that will be listed! So, have a look out for those!

How many Pokemon will there be?

As of now, there are 720 different pokemon to collect from eggs! This thread is on going, so there is no limit on how many pokemon you can obtain, and as new pokemon are introduced, there will be opportunities to collect them as well. So, happy welcoming. <33

*NEW* Milestones and Rewards

I will award your profile on this thread with rewards, in accordance to the number of pokemon you possess, or your general progress on this thread. This will be determined by...

Medal-adventure1.png

Medals!

and...

50px-Boulder_Badge.png

Badges!

You know know when you will receive, or be able to get a medal or symbol on here until the time comes for you, so I encourage you to be as active as you can be!

*NEW* But beware...

Many Challenges await you.
Many obstacles to overcome.
Will you become a hero of all pokemon and defeat evil?

Spr_RG_Rocket.png
Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png
Spr_GS_Rocket_Grunt_M.png
Spr_RS_Team_Magma_Grunt_F.png
Spr_RS_Team_Aqua_Grunt_F.png
Spr_DP_Galactic_Grunt_M.png
Spr_DP_Galactic_Grunt_F.png
Spr_BW_Plasma_Grunt_M.png
Spr_B2W2_Plasma_Grunt_M.png

Only time will tell. Good luck! You'll need it...

Additional Rules

Remember that the Welcome Lounge Rules apply here, so please try and not to spam, or create copy and pasted welcome posts, as well as too generic welcome posts. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me, Dragon! Or you can simply ask on this thread.​

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
235px-SugimoriEggs.png

Participants

Dragon
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Archy
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

BeachBoy
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Hikamaru
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Laguna
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Noa-tan
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

desinishon
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Crystal Berry
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Keromatsu
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Wizardman11
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Pikachu
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

Sukyandaru
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

-------------​

acatfrommars
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Medals:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
This is awesome. So if I'm reading into this correctly, we just post here saying we're interested in order to register?

I'm interested :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
This looks pretty interesting, so count with me!

Here is your egg:

QfP42oz.png

Three welcome posts to hatch it! Enjoy. :]

This is awesome. So if I'm reading into this correctly, we just post here saying we're interested in order to register?

I'm interested :D

Yup! And here is your new egg:

QfP42oz.png

Again, if you wanna hatch it, it's three welcome posts!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Whew, if you guys want an example on how I'll update your eggs, I'll start with updating mine!

First, present your links:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9013250&postcount=2
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9013244&postcount=2
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9013244&postcount=2

Next, state what you'd like to do! So in this case, I'm going to hatch my only egg.

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

Look it's hatching! What will it hatch intoooo... Ah of course! It's...

ralts.gif

Ralts!
A Ralts has the power to sense the emotions of people and Pokémon with the horns on its head. It takes cover if it senses any hostility.

So now, I'll record it on the front page, but if you guys can record and edit your list pokemon on your first post of this thread, that'd help me out a lot!

But wait! For hatching this pokemon... I get a medal!

50px-Medal-special1.png
First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

And I'll record your metals on the first page too. I hope you guys understand this, but lemme know if you have any questions!

Good! Now your egg will hatch:

Your egg hatched into...

oddish.gif

Oddish!
Oddish searches for fertile, nutrient-rich soil, then plants itself. During the daytime, while it is planted, this Pokémon's feet are thought to change shape and become similar to the roots of trees.

Hikamaru also gets a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png
First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
We never had this back in my day, so I'm kinda curious :o

One, two, & three. I'd like to hatch now, please.

I never really done this before myself, haha. But it's fun to try new things! At any rate, for your new pokemon:

Your egg hatched into...

meowth.gif

It's Meowth!
Meowth withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps. For some reason, this Pokémon loves shiny coins that glitter with light.

For your newly hatched, you also get a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png

Oh! One thing I forgot to make clear, if you want another egg, you'll have to post another three times. If you want to evolve your pokemon, you'll have to post another five times. And these must be separate, so, you can't post roll few posts into few requests, if that makes sense!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I was in the last pokéggs event, so I'm signing up for this one as well, why not.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Your egg hatched into...

ekans.gif

It's Ekans!
Ekans curls itself up in a spiral while it rests. Assuming this position allows it to quickly respond to a threat from any direction with a glare from its upraised head.

you also get a metal!

50px-Medal-special1.png

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The first event is upon us!

The Winter Paradise event!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27677-1422331571-9.gif

This even will last for all of today, or for 24 hours (so until 10 a.m tomorrow, EST). For about three posts on The Welcome Lounge, you'll be able to randomly receive one of these exclusive and rare pokemon!

snover.gif
sneasel.gif
delibird.gif
cryogonal.gif

lapras.gif
smoochum.gif
swinub.gif
vanillite.gif

bergmite.gif
cubchoo.gif
spheal.gif
seel.gif

articuno.gif

You don't have to participate, as you can still use your three links to get pokeggs normally, but be warned that these pokemon are limited edition, as in, there is less of a chance to obtain these pokemon normally. Lapras and Articuno are exceptionally rare, so this is your chance to grab one of these now.

However, since this is all random, you won't know which pokemon you'll get until you obtain it! But wait! On this event, there is more of a chance that these pokemon can become shiny pokemon! Again, for this event only. (;

This event will last until tomorrow! So gogogogo!

Dragon~!!! Please count me in!

Welcome! Here's your egg:

QfP42oz.png

I am in Hell yeah!

And here is yours:

QfP42oz.png

Back