• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Quick question; when you first encounter mewtwo are you able to actually capture him or not?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 19, 2017
Where do i go next after beating misty and where can i get the region map?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2020
I'm supprised nobody made a youtube video about this yet.

its because it doesnt really follow the story there is still so much missing im only up to the second badge and im disappointed this game needs alot more work to the story need to add more team rocket story line

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
where are the EV reducing berries? I was sorta expecting them at the store at indigo plateau.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
How do you get the heres? If yes, where? Why did you go with Chiko and Cindaquil and did not come back yet?

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
the link isn't working. If it isn't uploading by you than give me the folders in your
Pokemon Fire Ash game folder.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
I'm currently Stuck on the s.s Anne I've beaten The team rocket guy in the captain's cabin and left and now I can''t leave the ship, am I missing anything?

So I've checked everywhere and can't get out of the s.s anne please could you fix this bug because I don't really wanna replay the whole game again thanks developer good game apart from the bug :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
So I've checked everywhere and can't get out of the s.s anne please could you fix this bug because I don't really wanna replay the whole game again thanks developer good game apart from the bug :)

Did you talk to the captain? After that you should be taken off of the ship.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Did you talk to the captain? After that you should be taken off of the ship.
No I forgot I went to go heal my Pokemon so does that mean I'm stuck forever because I can't talk to the
captain because a guy is standing in the way of the captain's cabin is there away of fixing this bug?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
No I forgot I went to go heal my Pokemon so does that mean I'm stuck forever because I can't talk to the
captain because a guy is standing in the way of the captain's cabin is there away of fixing this bug?

There should be an update soon that will hopefully fix that.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Ok Thanks dude btw really cool idea to add most of all the regions keep up the good work :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 27, 2017
So I made it to the part in Hoenn where you meet Steven in Granite Cave, but I have no idea where to go from there, can anyone help me out?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
Dude, did you get the heracros? if so where? I did not find it in the game yet.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Quick question; when you first encounter mewtwo are you able to actually capture him or not?
I also can confirm that you can capture the first siting of mewtwo but not gonna lie take about thirty ultra balls it ain't easy lol

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I also can confirm that you can capture the first siting of mewtwo but not gonna lie take about thirty ultra balls it ain't easy lol

Oh I got him already, I was curious since I wanted to be sure if there wasnt another event with him should I fail to catch him.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. I decided to give this a try because the main post made it sound quite ambitious, didn't expected to be so dissapointed.
I don't have much to say, so I'll just list every single thing that I personally think is wrong or weird with this game.

1) Poorly designed title screen
2) B/W Menu with a FR/LG In-Game appearance and HG/SS Textboxes.
3) Isn't this game supposed to be about Ash? Then why the heck do you let us choose a female character (Leaf)?
4) Useless PC, bed that you can walk over and lots of pointless.. diplomas? inside the Player's room.
5) The script with your Mom healing you looks clearly bad, not accurate at all with the rest of the Pok?mon Games.
6) Poorly designed and not interesting Pallet Town and dialogues, btw.
7) Oak calls you "Ash" even if you use Leaf (what the heck dude?).
8) You can't interact with basically anything compared to the rest of the Pok?mon Games.
9) The most incorrect/silly music selection ever for a game in the Kanto Region.
-R/S/E's PokeMart and Pok?mon Center music.
-Oak's Lab music for Pallet Town and Viridian City (what the heck dude?)
-Elm's Lab music for Oak's Lab
-R/S/E's Route 110's music for Route 1 (what the heck dude?)
-R/S/E's Rival music for the battle against Jesse & James (what the heck dude?)
-Essentials' default fanfare when winning a battle (and it doesn't even have a music to go along with it after it's over compared to the rest of the Pok?mon Games, once it's over there's just.. silence)
-Petalburg Woods' music for Viridian Forest
10) Silly map mistakes like these or this.

Seriously, the lack of attention to detail is astonishing.
Are there plans to properly polish it at some point?

Last edited:
Back