• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokémon Essentials Wikia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
Hey friends pokemon essentials wiki is closed do someone have idea why this thin happened will it be up again or its permanently down

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
Its showing me some special page of wiki closed and saying dump will be avalible in 24 hours and there's link of fandom's privacy policy this thing do you have some idea why

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure no one knows what's going on, but yes, to confirm, it's not just a you problem. The Wiki is definitely closed. Unless Maruno surfaces with an explanation or the wiki just comes back online, I guess we'll just have to wait for that content dump so that someone else can rebuild the wiki or something.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Maruno didn't take it down, at least. He hopes it's temporary himself too.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
Do someone have link to download essentials 16.2 patch and essentials it's really important for me i am to worried i will upoad it in my mediafire account and what exactly dump is will it give me the link to download it if yes then when it will come i am already working on a fangame can i still publish it

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Only the wikia is unavailable. That means literally nothing, aside from some documentation and downloads missing. So yes, do as you please with your fangame. As for the downloads, I'd wait out the 24 hours and see what happens/what becomes available. If it really is down permanently, it will be hosted elsewhere. Don't worry about it.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
My partner has noticed a few wikis have been taken down.

Trollpasta is a huge one that has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back