• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whyyyyy am I up so early in the morning. =u= /rolls and goes back to sleep... or somethin'.

Years
4. I hope it's not because you went to bed super early (6PM!) and woke up at 1 AM and couldn't fall back asleep. 'cause that would be too freakishly similar to my night/morning.

EDIT: Oh, right, I should go wake up the kid now since that's the whole reason I'm back home in the first place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. My sister and I actually fell asleep while hanging out, and then I woke up and was all 'oh i think it's time for bed' so we then went to bed. and now i'm awake for god knows what reason.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Exams staring at 11:45 am makes me want to siiiiiiiing.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve Turtwigs drumming,
Eleven Snorlaxs piping,
Ten Wailords a-leaping,
Nine Bellosoms dancing,
Eight Milktanks a-milking,
Seven Swannas a-swimming,
Six Chanseys a-laying,
Five... Golden... Goldeens...
Four calling Lugias,
Three French Ho-Hos,
Two turtle Pidoves,

/and i havent finished it yet, but yeah! enjoy a preview!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I tried to sleep for 6 hours (all be it with a Horlicks break in the middle) and didn't manage to sleep. Strange considering how much I like sleep.

Also my Squid Girl + Snowfield video got 125+ views in under 12 hours. Although that means nothing it's a little surprising.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

No internet at home due to cable issues. yippee -.- it'll probably take a week or 2 before it's fixed. Let's hope it won't be taking 3 months like last time. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nooooo. ;; why must you leave us again for a bit arma? but... as long as it isn't three months again.

Years

I've spent the last three weeks studying for my finals except it's not really me but who I'm supposed to be. I hate having fun, and by I, I mean the me who I'm supposed to be and not the me I am right now.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

My name is Kevin
And I can take you to heaven
Two plus five equals sevin

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

You don't need to rhyme
Just use those haiku cliches
Refrigerator

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Hah, I almost beat Megaman X on the emu, and the computer crashed.

Twitableflip.png

SO DONE WITH THIS, MANG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back