• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon Games

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
Years
Hi everyone,my mom won't allow me to get a PS4 with the new Call of Duty game for my birthday and as a huge Pokemon fan I decided on a 2DS bundle with Y but I can get 1 more.Should I get Moon,Alpha Sapphire,Black,Black2 or SS.I know SS is expensive but I saved up this amount of money to get the pikachu edition 3DS but I'm willing to spend it on SS.I am getting all over time.Its too bad I'm too young to get COD,while all the other kids will shame me for playing Pokemon I really don't care since I have you all :3c

blue

gucci
Years
Soul Silver is the longest in terms of gameplay since you get to play through two regions. HGSS are solid games and I'd recommend SS of the ones you've listed.

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
Years
Yeah might get SS because it's pretty long and I'm willing to complete the Pokédex,so until I do that which I might finish Mid November-Early December.By then I would've gotten enough money to buy Black,Black2 and Moon.Sadly since the Exchange rate is pretty high I will fall short of a fourth.Thanks!

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Sun & Moon is AMAZING and are games you should definitely lead towards since they're not only the latest games but have their way ups.

With that being said, my vote has to go to Soul Silver. Soul Silver is a classic that you can't simply miss out on, plus, even though SM is great, it's not perfect. SM definitely needs upgrades and with USUM coming out soon, it's kinda pointless to buy SM. + USUM hopefully will improve what SM lacked it and up-oneing it

Back