• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your element?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
nadan the water queen said:
cool. i didn't really know of any other elements before other than wind, earth, water, fire, and ice. so dragon is an element? strange. anyway, cool lot's of varieties! yeah another thing the quiz said that's totally true is (at least about me) that water has a good singing/talking voice. i was surprised!!!
Nah Dragons isn't an element...maybe they came here thinking pokemon types XD Besides, Dragons carry a variety of elemental magic so its basically every element

As For Elements, the element i was born with is steel
And Favorites:
Fire, Water, then theres the combination of Light/Dark of course

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Possibly water... Since I am very flexable. xD

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
Years
a robber broke in2 my house once. i live across 3 grave yards, and the people who lived in my house r across the street in the cemetary, may-b that's y i'm scared of the dark in my house.

i like sum lyrics 2 a song that goes like this: lie down, lie down in the dark rolling sea when u get 2 the bottom i'll kiss u 2 sleep. that's what a boy named michael heard when he was in the sea, so he did it, mindlessly.

Last edited:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I don't suppose I've ever really given it much thought before. I guess, if I were to consider my intrests, it would be water. Just like the water, my mood is adabtable, I can work my way through many situations, just as water flows.
However, at times such as now, I feel like darkness, unsure, and my view obscurred from the truth. However I don't belive darkness really is an element so I'll stay with water.

Back