• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I had a loud Thursday night ;; Damn people kept running down the hall and shouting. Just who do they think they are, college stu--oh, wait.

Gabri

m8
Years
I listen to music too - plus playing guitar and some Football Manager.

The transfer deadline won't be much fun, at least not here - unless someone drives insane and Porto ends up receiving like 100 million €.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Porto, I think it's £22 mill (30ish mill Euro) for Moutinho from Spurs. I don't particularly like Spurs but I've been wanting to see that guy in the league for years.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I must have missed a lot here.

@Everyone: DON'T LOOK AT THE AVATAR, IT'LL GIVE YOU CREEPS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
17. Alright, so any fandom cosplays people want me to get pictures with?

You probably already know what I'd ask for... XD; Up to you whether you wanna take pictures of such or not, though.

And speaking of cosplay I think cosplaying as Supe!Red was one of my best cosplaying jobs~ I even got in a photo with Sagittarius 8) /patron spirit OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back