• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Blood: I wasn't,till once some idiot said "what is the best thing pharaohs do? playing some cards and talking to mirages!" i didn't like that this is the achivements they remember!!

yeah i like to show off when it comes to pharaohs lol :P *struts* u.u

Har:i just hate Mirik!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Blood: I wasn't,till once some idiot said "what is the best thing pharaohs do? playing some cards and talking to mirages!" i didn't like that this is the achivements they remember!!

joke
n*
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
U mad bro?
i already admited i like showing off!....i mean not all the time

beside,Internet is a serious business no jokes no babies during work times, my advice to you get a nanny! lol

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
U mad bro?
i already admited i like showing off!....i mean not all the time

beside,Internet is a serious business no jokes no babies during work times, my advice to you get a nanny! lol

commencing the action of seppuku in three...two....one....

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
DIE Harlequin.

but the Internet is very serious. You do not joke on the Internet, I'm pretty sure that's rule #2 of the Internet handbook.

Honest

Hi!
Years

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My post disappeared. .__.
Time to retype it.

I seen
and assumed you were making fun of me

then I got to
and was like "Oh. {:"
But, yeah.
What Kura said. [;

Haha, I hadn't even taken his post as flirting, because it was obviously referring to her and not me. Unless I just misread it, which is possible because I'm not wearing my glasses.

Wood roaches?
Looking them up right now.

I just found this picture
woodroachx450.jpg

It's actually cute, in my opinion.

Eww :x I read back and you posted a picture. We get those in my house because we live right near some trees. They fall off the tree and somehow get inside ;-;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Excellent. My evil plans are coming to fruition. You might as well begin to fear me now, for one shall remember it's better to be feared than loved.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Either I'm far too drunk to understand this or you lot are just being incredibly random.

Anyway some wonderful person just came and sat on the sofa with me, and bought a duvet with them so I'm going to be off now.

Goodnight [morning?] DCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back