• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finding Facebook Videos on Profiles on Galaxy S5

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I have a Galaxy S5 and I'm looking for a video posted of my old band playing a song from 2010. My dad pulled it up on his iPhone and I wanted to find it and absolutely cannot figure it out. He said he had an option to go to an album marked "Videos," but I have see no such album. I've searched all throughout the profile, looked for other things in the app AND the mobile site, and I found nothing. Google gave me answers to everything but this question, so I'm hoping someone out there knows how to get to them.

Years
Alex, are you able to go onto Facebook from a desktop and see said video? If you aren't, then chances may be that someone has it where you cannot see it.

Wicked3DS

Years
Alex, are you able to go onto Facebook from a desktop and see said video? If you aren't, then chances may be that someone has it where you cannot see it.

Yes, I was able to find the video on the desktop. An album called "Videos" showed up as the first one of the desktop, just like on the iPhone. So why would the Galaxy not be showing?

Years
Yes, I was able to find the video on the desktop. An album called "Videos" showed up as the first one of the desktop, just like on the iPhone. So why would the Galaxy not be showing?
Email the video link to yourself and open the link from your phone. If it asks you to open the app, then do so and see if you can see it then.

Wicked3DS

Years
Email the video link to yourself and open the link from your phone. If it asks you to open the app, then do so and see if you can see it then.

I tried linking both the video and the whole Videos album to myself. Neither one prompted me opening the app, and only the video itself would open in the browser, while the album link would only lead to page saying "There are no photos in this album." I'm not sure why this is so broken, but I sent a report to Facebook and maybe they'll respond. If someone else can help, that'd be great, but it seems like this is just something that doesn't work on Android (or at least Galaxy) for some strange reason.

Years
I tried linking both the video and the whole Videos album to myself. Neither one prompted me opening the app, and only the video itself would open in the browser, while the album link would only lead to page saying "There are no photos in this album." I'm not sure why this is so broken, but I sent a report to Facebook and maybe they'll respond. If someone else can help, that'd be great, but it seems like this is just something that doesn't work on Android (or at least Galaxy) for some strange reason.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app.

Back