• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Tyler's Flareon

Flareon Lover
Years
Hey I'm new to this hack. I just lost to Ditchie, and now I have to go to the Orange Islands. Oak said something about where they are, but I stupidly didn't pay attention. Anyone wanna give me a hand?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hey I'm new to this hack. I just lost to Ditchie, and now I have to go to the Orange Islands. Oak said something about where they are, but I stupidly didn't pay attention. Anyone wanna give me a hand?

Sadly this Beta ends after the Pidegeot event in Route 1 so you can't go to the orange islands.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Metapod23 when you return if you read this

Are you maybe planning on adding in Johto events and Hoenn Events?

Even better The Sinnoh and Unova Events (Seeing as though this is a FireRed hack There is a 649 Patch for Pokemon Firered which adds all 649 Pokemon along with their Pokemon Cries) Because that would be awesome although I don't think there would be enough space in the rom to do it though
But you never know metapod23 is like a God at ROM Hacking compared to me
Who knows what will happen

Last edited:
Years
Metapod23 when you return if you read this

Are you maybe planning on adding in Johot events and Hoenn Events?

Even better The Sinnoh and Unova Events (Seeing as though this is a FireRed hack There is a 649 Patch for Pokemon Firered which adds all 649 Pokemon along with their Pokemon Cries) Because that would be awesome although I don't think there would be enough space in the rom to do it though
But you never know metapod23 is like a God at ROM Hacking compared to me
Who knows what will happen
Just to inform you he has plans for adding Johto events and seeing that he is quite busy we could wait a lot for those too

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yeah, he might be able to do the Orange islands in this same hack but he'd have to do the Johto region in another ROM.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Hey guys I have been playing this hack a lot recently and got to the part where I'm supposed to jump on my pidgeot's back. The only problem is I didn't have my pidgeot on me so I couldn't chase after the fearow. I have also saved since then. What do I do?

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Yeah, he might be able to do the Orange islands in this same hack but he'd have to do the Johto region in another ROM.

Naw Maybe not the Sevii Islands will probably become the Orange Islands while The remaining unused Sevii Isles Might be used for Johto seeing as the FireRed rom is only 16mb he should be able to shove johto in there... just

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Naw Maybe not the Sevii Islands will probably become the Orange Islands while The remaining unused Sevii Isles Might be used for Johto seeing as the FireRed rom is only 16mb he should be able to shove johto in there... just
What's the point of showing? He would have to finish it in the new ROM, so why not making Johto in the new ROM? ;)

Back