• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
veldurak and lol20r2: I believe the links on the official still work rijon.nintendo-net.com/rijonadventures/index.html

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I don't know if this is a problem with any other Pokemon hacks, but after I loaded the game into the NOR flash on my 3-in-1, it locked up at the "This copy of the hack may not be legitimate" page. I pressed any button and it made freaky noises.
I used Exploader v0.58b.

Anybody know what's up? O_o The Mother 3 translation works just fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
I love this hack and i'm playing through with a Wartortle lv 24, Geodude lv 21 and Voltorb lv 19.

Does anyone know where I can find a good fire type pokemon?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
You can find Vulpix in the Merson Cave. While I'm playing Brown right now I did play a bit of RijonAdventures a while back, and I'm pretty sure Vulpix can be found at the beginning of the cave.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
No, but you should be able to find Growlithe in the cave on Route 55. Go through the underground path on the route south of Hayward then go south til you find it.

All this is assuming it's the same as Brown regarding this.

Years
@author

Im Playing Your Hack version 2009 right now and im having fun playing it rather playing the real roms of pokemon. Lol!

by the way im interested to know what are catchable and non-catchable pokemon on your hack Rom?

could you list all non-catchable or pokemon that aren't obtainable in game..?

well im only playing pokemon to catch them all hahah

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Where can I find a Nincada? I like shedinja and want to try him in this game... I could always AR it in but its not the same as actually finding it. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
and where is the entrance to the mansion? could't find it yet :<

Well this really isn't the advise thread so we shouldn't even be asking for help here. He'll probably get a little annoyed. But its in the port city, I forget its name.

Last edited:
Years
Coolboyman Mansion isn't in Castro Valley anymore, or Rijon Adventures. (this hack) I don't remember where Houndour is. Growlithe isn't in Mt. Boulder Caves the cave in Route 55. This game and Pokemon Brown aren't the same and have different events/ wild pokemon/ gym leaders/ trainer battles/ etc.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Coolboyman Mansion isn't in Castro Valley anymore, or Rijon Adventures. (this hack) I don't remember where Houndour is. Growlithe isn't in Mt. Boulder Caves the cave in Route 55. This game and Pokemon Brown aren't the same and have different events/ wild pokemon/ gym leaders/ trainer battles/ etc.

Yeah but some of the pokemon are in the same places like Vulpix starting out. So looking at the brown Pokemon location could help, I just wish there was a way people could reprogram the pokedex so that it would show them on their map and not red's like the old game boy games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Hi, I beat the first 7 gyms and explored the caves. I found the three birds and lugia, but I can't find the Mist Stone. Could someone help me here?

Back