• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
Hey! I'm really enjoying this game...though the level cap is really annoying and you get stuck sometimes, because you don't know what to do next.(maybe introduce a quest option in the menu?)

I'm currently stuck after the ho-oh incident and got back to Zenia Academy after travelling past the flower gardens...I need to meet cassandra somewhere, but don't know where...also i went to the science center, irving rushed past me and disappeared somewhere in the lab. However you need an electric pass to enter the specific door...How do i get it??? And where do i meet Cassandra? Looked everywhere (including the town)

PS: Why did you power up "Fairie Wind" to 70 Power? The first gym is very hard to beat, if you lack the right types or attacks.
I only managed to take it down, because i had the Fennekin starter and a Luxio in my team. Corasol was helpful too with its ancient power against the togekiss...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
It's hard to complete this game while my starter can't evolve ......my suggestion is to add some fakemon untile Sun and moon leaked I am pretty sure these final evolutions that leaked in Chinese rumors r real though.....so I can help u by giving u my design of middle stages (I am already finished Litten's one) .....Thank u for this game it's pretty good and unique and I want help u to complete that.

I updated the link, now there's an item for make stronger the alola starters. (It is in the day care of poppy town)

Where beta end?
When it says "Here it ends the demo"

Hey! I'm really enjoying this game...though the level cap is really annoying and you get stuck sometimes, because you don't know what to do next.(maybe introduce a quest option in the menu?)

I'm currently stuck after the ho-oh incident and got back to Zenia Academy after travelling past the flower gardens...I need to meet cassandra somewhere, but don't know where...also i went to the science center, irving rushed past me and disappeared somewhere in the lab. However you need an electic pass to enter the specific door...How do i get it??? And where do i meet Cassandra? Looked everywhere (including the town)

Cassandra is in the canteen, in the same building where you have your room (In the residences). Irving shouldn't have appeared yet, so that was an error (Fixed now, thanks), so when you speak to Cassandra, Irving will follow you and won't stop. You'll have to lose a battle to make him stop following you before continuing with the story. (The best way to lose is going to the faculty combat, at the gardens. There are some trainers.)

were do I download game
https://mega.nz/#!wUAUXRAK!YxmH0cH55rZ_2Hvd19yzVfIw6G9EVzoVPcedtwEq2Yw

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 29, 2022
question where are you suppose to find flash? i am lost in the coal mine and it would really help

Edit: i was able to get out of the mine

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
Cassandra is in the canteen, in the same building where you have your room (In the residences). Irving shouldn't have appeared yet, so that was an error (Fixed now, thanks), so when you speak to Cassandra, Irving will follow you and won't stop. You'll have to lose a battle to make him stop following you before continuing with the story. (The best way to lose is going to the faculty combat, at the gardens. There are some trainers.)

Yeah, i found her right before i read your reply...However like i said, the irving bug...when i went to the lab with him, i found another irving waiting downstairs in front of the "new" professors lab". so i went in with 2 irvings to choose between the rattatas and the tentacool. XD ...and the second irving is following me ever since...

Also, when or where is the second arena, because all of my 6 Pokemon are already capped at lvl 30...So, battling trainers won't even give me exp...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
question where are you suppose to find flash? i am lost in the coal mine and it would really help

Edit: i was able to get out of the mine

Did you really went that far without flash? xD The guy who is staring at the forest in the first village gives it to you

Yeah, i found her right before i read your reply...However like i said, the irving bug...when i went to the lab with him, i found another irving waiting downstairs in front of the "new" professors lab". so i went in with 2 irvings to choose between the rattatas and the tentacool. XD ...and the second irving is following me ever since...

Also, when or where is the second arena, because all of my 6 Pokemon are already capped at lvl 30...So, battling trainers won't even give me exp...

You have to do one more mission before challenge the leader, but it doesn't last much. However if you are going to the second gym, download the new version, I fixed a bug in the gym and nerfed the leader a little bit

How can I update the game ?

Just delete the old game and download the new one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
Did you really went that far without flash? xD The guy who is staring at the forest in the first village gives it to you

You have to do one more mission before challenge the leader, but it doesn't last much. However if you are going to the second gym, download the new version, I fixed a bug in the gym and nerfed the leader a little bit

Just delete the old game and download the new one

wat happen to the save file then ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
---------------------------
Pokemon Black Cinder
Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `trainertype' for #<Array:0x92e9fc8>

PokeBattle_Battle:1251:in `pbSendOut'

PokeBattle_Battle:1298:in `pbReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1311:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1213:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:1192:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:1192:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:3421:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2376:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2375:in `logonerr'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Paul Haugh\Saved Games/Pokemon Black Cinder/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Is any of this important? The game is awesome btw, I get this error message while fighting the first pair of trainers in the tent at the park, it happens once Bellsprout is brought out. Thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Pokemon Black Cinder
Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `trainertype' for #<Array:0x8a82908>

PokeBattle_Battle:1251:in `pbSendOut'

PokeBattle_Battle:1298:in `pbReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1311:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1213:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:1192:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:1192:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:3421:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2376:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2375:in `logonerr'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Paul Haugh\Saved Games/Pokemon Black Cinder/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Just received this error on the second pair of trainers in the same place, it is after they bring out Shelmet. Ta

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Also, what does the spray paint do?

That error happens on double battles, when you weak all the pokemon of a trainer first and the other trainer has to battle alone, It's not very important because doesn't close the game, but it's annoying xD I'll fix it... someday... I guess

The spray pain is an item that unlocks a secret

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
so i downloaded your updated version and deleted the old one, but still irving is at my side at the second arena..

and i beat arlong first try, but my saving display still shows "Badges: 1" and my trainer pass shows even no single badge... XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Ah cheers dude, btw, I've managed to figure out the puzzles for all but the last one in the genetics lab, the one I'm stuck on is the one after you fight Smog and his buddy/leader person. Is there any way you can give me a hint or the answer possibly? (Sick puzzles btw, took me awhile to figure out the second one)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
so i downloaded your updated version and deleted the old one, but still irving is at my side at the second arena..

and i beat arlong first try, but my saving display still shows "Badges: 1" and my trainer pass shows even no single badge... XD

Yes, you were already bugged with Irving so you have to lose a battle to make him stop following you xD

Ah cheers dude, btw, I've managed to figure out the puzzles for all but the last one in the genetics lab, the one I'm stuck on is the one after you fight Smog and his buddy/leader person. Is there any way you can give me a hint or the answer possibly? (Sick puzzles btw, took me awhile to figure out the second one)

The last puzzle is optional, you don't have to solve it to keep going with the game

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Can you give me a clue, I'd like to solve it. I tried getting that the letters correspond to a number and the semicolon means to add up all the other numbers. However, would I have to multiply the individual letters together and then add once i see a semicolon? I'm rather stuck, been trying it for awhile. (I'm a completion-ist :L It's a curse)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Can you give me a clue, I'd like to solve it. I tried getting that the letters correspond to a number and the semicolon means to add up all the other numbers. However, would I have to multiply the individual letters together and then add once i see a semicolon? I'm rather stuck, been trying it for awhile. (I'm a competition-ist :L It's a curse)

There are three lines of code, and each line is a different password, once you enter the first one, it will ask you the second one

Back