• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Master Legend (Working Title)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hello Community, this is an ad for the game I'm making, Pokémon Master Legends (working title). I always wondered what a Pokémon game would be like if you had someone traveling with you. This game is made from that idea. If interested in any aspect or just want to help brainstorm, best way to get a hold of me is through discord right here; CrimsonStar#4738. You can also just reply with a contact method or DM me here. (Please note tile sets and sprites are all subject to change).

Plot outline:
Spoiler:

Positions needed:
Spoiler:

Features:
Spoiler:

Screenshots are here as attachments.

Attachments

• Cutscene Example.PNG
    Cutscene Example.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Example of no natures.PNG
    Example of no natures.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Games draw of two protags and partner trainers.PNG
    Games draw of two protags and partner trainers.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Lavender Town.PNG
    Lavender Town.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Pewter City.PNG
    Pewter City.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Pallet Town.PNG
    Pallet Town.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Route 2.PNG
    Route 2.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Route 10 part 1.PNG
    Route 10 part 1.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Route 3.PNG
    Route 3.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Route 10 Part 2.PNG
    Route 10 Part 2.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Vermillion City.PNG
    Vermillion City.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Viridian City.PNG
    Viridian City.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Viridian Forest.PNG
    Viridian Forest.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 6, 2021
Hey great concept and story but if you use different tilesets this game will feel more lively and beautiful and cool to explore

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hey great concept and story but if you use different tilesets this game will feel more lively and beautiful and cool to explore

You're right. I'd just probably end up breaking something if I try replacing the tileset. 😂

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
Hey if you're still looking for a mapper/artist i'd love to be able to help. Here's my discord, associate#9120 , so just send me a friend request and we can work something out :) !!

Back