• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Looks like it's about time I join this club too, oopsies! Thanks to my girl and RP character, Avril, and her dearest friends Poppy the Flabébé and Venus Flytrap the Mawile (from Hoenn Square 1) for getting me interested about fairies!

Name: Eleanor!
Favorite Fairies: oh this is hard... let's say...
Togekiss, Diancie, Flabébé, Hatterene, Ribombee <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So, as some of you may know, I'm doing a 'which Monster are you from my MH club?'

Anyone interested if I do the same event here? I figured since there's a much more limited pool to choose from if both I and Sheep get Sylveon, her's would be shiny since she's a higher tier than me. Makes sense?

What do y'all think? To big a scope? Should we maybe cull the inactive members first or do something different altogether? Let's do something fun!

..I've got a shiny Igglybuff and Swirlix (and magikarp but...shrug) for best ideas or winners...!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
So, as some of you may know, I'm doing a 'which Monster are you from my MH club?'

Anyone interested if I do the same event here? I figured since there's a much more limited pool to choose from if both I and Sheep get Sylveon, her's would be shiny since she's a higher tier than me. Makes sense?

What do y'all think? To big a scope? Should we maybe cull the inactive members first or do something different altogether? Let's do something fun!

..I've got a shiny Igglybuff and Swirlix (and magikarp but...shrug) for best ideas or winners...!
Of course! Also why lack of variety? There are over 60 different Fairy types! Sure, some are evolutionary lines, but I think at the end there are still a lot left, even if we cut out a couple.

As for who can participate: a couple people aren't active anymore and I gotta admit I don't actually know too many of the names on the member list. ^^"
So yeah, we should probably stick to the more active people. If worse comes to worst and more people become active we can always do it again, later.

I also don't need prices and such. Giving away Pokemon is pretty hard when someone doesn't have Nintendo Online. (Or are we talking VPP? After all, you are head of the VPP staff.)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Of course! Also why lack of variety? There are over 60 different Fairy types! Sure, some are evolutionary lines, but I think at the end there are still a lot left, even if we cut out a couple.

As for who can participate: a couple people aren't active anymore and I gotta admit I don't actually know too many of the names on the member list. ^^"
So yeah, we should probably stick to the more active people. If worse comes to worst and more people become active we can always do it again, later.

I also don't need prices and such. Giving away Pokemon is pretty hard when someone doesn't have Nintendo Online. (Or are we talking VPP? After all, you are head of the VPP staff.)

You know what, you're right! Lemme finished the MH club one so I can perfect the practice (hehehe) and then I'll do an event here!

I was thinking of in-game shinies, but you bring up a good point. Gonna have to contemplate that a bit..VPP could work...hmmm

I also want to open a second thread for Fairy type writings, drawings, interpretive dances, memes, songs, favorite fairy pokemon cards, merch, or any other kind of apart to showcase the best of what the Fairy Type Club has to offer!! It doesn't' have to be me posting my tail feather off with just posting art! I want all the members to feel entitled to showing off their skills, no matter what they are!

Years
I actually am not familiar with TCG, however, I would likely say any card to Gardevoir, who is my favourite fairy type.

Years
I have never played TCG, though I have bought a specific card once for a friend's birthday at his request. My own knowledge of the game is nil. I do like a beautiful design though, sometimes I see Pokémon trading cards that just catch my eye because of the art work, especially if they are very holographic.

There are some lovely Galarian Rapidash cards that I had to stop by here to compliment. I have always loved unicorns like any self-respecting maiden.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I played TGC on virtual console for the 3DS. That was probably a strongly outdated game, but I finished the entire thing and really enjoyed it.

...also hopefully I don't have to be part of the club to make a comment. Sometimes I feel like i treat this section as "off-topic the sequel".

Years
Name Mizumanta
Favorite Fairies: Gardevoir, Togekiss, Alolan Ninetales, Mimikyu, Clefable, Diancie, Mime Jr., Primarina, Ribombee, and Klefki

3 favs? Hard to pick. Maybe Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, and Mime Jr? But primarina deserves to be in there somewhere...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome newcomers! Anyone else excited to see the new Fairy typing in LoA?

Years
Yaay, a fairy type club !! <3 May I join ?

Name: TheHoppingFish (or just HoppingFish)
Favorite Fairies: Florges, Alola Ninetales, Gardevoir, Whimsicott and Dedenne

It is probably my favorite type with Fire and I'm so happy it was introduced in Gen 6 ! Also, why can't my Skitty be a fairy type Gamefreak ? Pretty please ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yaay, a fairy type club !! <3 May I join ?

Name: TheHoppingFish (or just HoppingFish)
Favorite Fairies: Florges, Alola Ninetales, Gardevoir, Whimsicott and Dedenne

It is probably my favorite type with Fire and I'm so happy it was introduced in Gen 6 ! Also, why can't my Skitty be a fairy type Gamefreak ? Pretty please ?
Yay! Welcome to the club! HoppingFish! And yeeessss completely agree about Skitty. Needs to be a fairy!
I must have missed that one???
Ahh I worded my question wrong. It was supposed to be, anyone excited to see the Fairy type in LoA? Sorry! 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Years
For some reason I keep forgetting to actually sign up for this club.... It's high time I change that 😅 😂

Name: ReKoil
Favorite Fairies: Diancie, Alolan Ninetales, Galarian Rapidash, Ribombee, Sylveon, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, Xerneas, Primarina, Togekiss, Hatterene, Gardevoir, Alcremie, Florges.

Also, why can't my Skitty be a fairy type Gamefreak ? Pretty please ?

This. This so much 😭

Back