• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Complete FireRed Upgrade

deidara9216

deidara9216
Years
Hi, I would like to ask if by implementing this system I could have mega evolutions and z-moves in PvP battles with my friends?

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
scrolling through the comments, ive come to see this engine has a lot of features yet a lot of people are still asking about how to instal said features

so i am going to assume everything is optional to set up?
I was expecting all those to already be installed in the engine, but if we have to set it up ourselves, that is actuallty better cause i noticed a few things that while cool, does not suite my taste haha

Years
Hello! I've been trying to use that wonderful tool and followed the tutorial unfortunately, it doesn't work on my computer and I can't even install devkitpro. Yet I'm a Windows user... It's very worrying. What should I do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Question I have - I want to use Overworld Form Change for Rotom, Deoxys etc but I'm not sure exactly when or where it should be inserted. I know CFRU has to be injected into a ROM last after everything else - should I be putting in OFC after DPE but before CFRU? Sorry if this is answered somewhere.

Years
I'm having a issue with this, whenever I go to evolve certain pokemon such as eevee to leafeon with a leaf stone, the game freezes. This was on a clean fire red rom with DPE installed first then CFRU. Any ideas on how I could fix this? I'm using Python 3.5 and devkitARM r45. Much appreciated!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I wanted to ask if you can add a part of this thing separately to the other add ons specifically the updated exp share? Also what does it mean by updated exp share which gens version?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
how to set up level cap?

Go to src/Config.H and change the max level amount to your desire (The limit is 254 level).Do the same to the asm file.Then use
Code:
Python Scripts//clean.py
then
Code:
Python Scripts//make.py
in cmd

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Maybe I just missed it somewhere, but does this also include the gen 4 physical special changes? I'm wanting to use this for a rom I'm working on, but I know some pokemon's stat spreads will be made pretty irrelevant if physical and special are still determined by typing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 22, 2021
Does anyone have any information on what "Character Customization" actually means? I'd love to do something like Unbound has done with their character creator, but documentation around altering the intro is annoyingly sparse and I didn't find much information in the CFRU docs regarding this feature.

Back