• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Looking for a promising project to join and gain experience from :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 30, 2023
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm pretty overwhelmed by Pokémon Essentials, so I'd like to join a team to learn and to hopefully contribute to a project that can see success. I'm a spriter as well as a writer, in the past I've done some work in Fire Emblem ROM hacking using FE Builder (I made a demo with 9 chapters).
These are some trainers, fakemons and regional forms I have done, to varying degrees of success:
https://imgur.com/a/TFJ5sya
I haven't done any searching for projects to join myself, but I figured before I looked around, I could go ahead and present what I could bring to the table.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 30, 2023
would u like to join a gba rom hack

I don't have any experience making GBA Pokemon sprites (my sprites lean more Gen IV-Gen V), only Gen III trainer sprites (not to say I couldn't learn ig). I'm also trying to learn more about Essentials, so I'd prefer to join a project that utilizes Essentials.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 30, 2022
Heya, I'm making a game in Gen 4 overworld and Gen 5 battle style! Would you want to join my team? As of right now, it has three team members: Me, TechSkylander, and A Professional Peacock. I am using Pokemon Essentials v19! (If you want to know more about my project, you can contact me on my Discord is King_Waluigi#4579)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 30, 2023
Heya, I'm making a game in Gen 4 overworld and Gen 5 battle style! Would you want to join my team? As of right now, it has three team members: Me, TechSkylander, and A Professional Peacock. I am using Pokemon Essentials v19! (If you want to know more about my project, you can contact me on my Discord is King_Waluigi#4579)

Would you like to join Pokemon Infinite Glitch? Would you be able to make animated battle sprites and Gen 5 style overworld and trainer sprites? https://discord.gg/Dx8H62zz

I have no experience doing animated sprites. I'd be happy to try but I'm going to be honest and say animation is not my forte, especially because it slows my sprite output considerably. I have done an overworld sprite for a trainer before, in the Gen III style (FRLG specifically), not in Gen IV or V, but I doubt it would be that different. I will possibly contact you, I should have included my Discord in the post, my Discord is direboredom#7733. I would ask that if you want to reach out to me about a project, you do it in this thread if at all possible. It makes it much easier for me to keep track of project proposals.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 30, 2022
I have no experience doing animated sprites. I'd be happy to try but I'm going to be honest and say animation is not my forte, especially because it slows my sprite output considerably. I have done an overworld sprite for a trainer before, in the Gen III style (FRLG specifically), not in Gen IV or V, but I doubt it would be that different. I will possibly contact you, I should have included my Discord in the post, my Discord is direboredom#7733. I would ask that if you want to reach out to me about a project, you do it in this thread if at all possible. It makes it much easier for me to keep track of project proposals.

The sprites don't need to be animated! I just need some extra hands with my project for Pokemon sprites in the static Gen 5 style! If you think you could help with that, I'd love that! You can check out the thread for my game right here, and if you think you'd want to help out, you can reach out on the game's discord! Thank you so much for even considering!
https://reliccastle.com/threads/4286/

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
I don't know if you've joined a project as of yet or not, but could you show off examples of your previous work? If you want to join a good project, I think you should show what you're capable of first. :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
I wouldnt mind joining anyone on their pokemon fanmade game

Im willing to give suggestions regarding my Fakemon list on the ones i have so far

If you have questions,feel free to contact me 🙂

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
I wouldnt mind joining anyone to create their game

I am willing to give suggestions for their game (especially Fakemon)

If you want to know more,feel free to contact me 🙂

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 12, 2022
Heya, ik it is a bit late, but if you still dont have anything, we could use someone to make Trainer Sprites, since none of us can make any good ones XD
Our Project is named Pokemon Fate. We don´t have a Post here currently (I may make one soon tho), but we desperatly need a Character Spriter!

If you wanna join, DM me on Discord, I am Splaex#8758. I will invite you to our Server then, if you have interest!

Austarus

Pokemon Hiraeth Directio/Head Dev
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Hi, I'm really sorry to bother you and I know this is late, but we're also looking for a fakemon spriter for Pokemon Hiraeth. Currently there would just be one or two fakemon that would need to be created per chapter as the fakemon introduced are special situation/occasion pokemon. Here's the thread for the game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=460172 and please DM on discord if you have any questions (Austarus#2720). If you're not able to join, that's totally ok!

Back