• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Realm Team - Recruiting-

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
POKEMON DARK REALM

Link thread: pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9601746

Pokemondarkrealmtitle.png

full.png

My team at the moment
Spoiler:

1. Opening

I need help in my hack, through it's nearly impossible to be a mapper, a scripter, a spriter, and all...
So I need help. If you have time and willing to help, please submit below

2. What I need

Spriter: Some one can draw 64x64 sprite -16 colors standard, Icon, overworld
Mapper: Making Map from tileset I used in game
Grammar fixer: I'm not English XD
Tester: Test my game, feeling, improve,...
Sripter: I need some one to finish "Racing Minigame" in Dino Island, the same like the script in Flora Sky and Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Data Fixer: I screwed up the Pokemon Database so I need someone to fix it. I think it's quick because PGE have the import - function

Number:

Spriter:
- One Spriter 64 64
- One Overworld spriter
- One Titlescreen Maker and Inserter

Mapper: About 2
- Making Sea route (sea+sand beach+maybe island)
- Making Cave ...
- Making New City in an Island using Lilicove tileset

Grammar Fixer: Some, maybe 3?
- When I write code, I'll send you first, the fix it, then send back to me
- Fix my old grammar mistake. I'll send you the map list, you can open it in XSE and send me the fixed text

Sripter: 2
Just fix my Racing Minigame Code

If you can code asm, please make me one code like this: "evolve Pokemon number #401 to #402 when the asm running", thank you very much XD

Tester: As many as possible

Pokemon Data Fixer: 1

Form

- Name:
- Email:
- Position:
- Something prove your potential: (doesn't need for tester, Pokemon Data Fixer)

Thank you very much. Uhmm...I'll place your name in my hack, hope that cheer you up

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
I play your game and its incredable!!!
I write you a post in pokemoner.com.
And i can chack the rasing minigame :)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
I play your game and its incredable!!!
I write you a post in pokemoner.com.
And i can chack the rasing minigame :)

Oh! really? you can join my team, the minigame take place at map 34.17 and 34.16. You can take a look. My plan is make it work like normal biking script in Ruby, with rewards

Glad that you can help

Spedoinky

Hack tester. Would love to help anyone who needs a
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Oct 9, 2020
Name: Kaleb or Spedoinky
Email: [email protected]
Position: Tester (Would love to test the game, though sometimes I am short on time due to school, I can make it work)
I would love to test your game to make it the very best it can be. I may not be a Pokemon connoisseur but I am sure I can give a little insight on something that may be broken, and plus this game just looks beautiful.

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Name: Kaleb or Spedoinky
Email: [email protected]
Position: Tester (Would love to test the game, though sometimes I am short on time due to school, I can make it work)
I would love to test your game to make it the very best it can be. I may not be a Pokemon connoisseur but I am sure I can give a little insight on something that may be broken, and plus this game just looks beautiful.

Yeah I'll send you beta2 whenever it ready. Thanks for help :)

Years
- Name: Jose C., Mono,
- Email: [email protected]
- Position: I wanted to be a grammar corrector, but if that's not available, I'll settle with being a tester.
- Something to prove your potential: I can spell really good and I type in sentences that most people can understand. (Like I said earlier, if I can't be a grammar corrector, I'm ok with being a tester)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
- Name: Jose C., Mono,
- Position: I wanted to be a grammar corrector, but if that's not available, I'll settle with being a tester.
- Something to prove your potential: I can spell really good and I type in sentences that most people can understand. (Like I said earlier, if I can't be a grammar corrector, I'm ok with being a tester)

Join my discord server and pm me there I ll add you to my team, welcome bro :)
You'll be my beta tester. It's a good time for work when beta2 is on it's finishing

Years
- Name: Jeff (Blaezej)
- Email: I can pm you one later if needed. Just joined your Discord server.
- Position: Tester / Grammar Fixer
- Something prove your potential: Well... my english is self-taught, and as with my native tongue (portuguese), I studied it a lot in order to be able to understand and make myself clear... I would love to help you with that (I seriously would, I'm a Grammar-Nazi), and I'm always looking forward to new pokemon hacks.

Last edited:
Years
- Name: Mariow2
- Position: Wanted to be a tester or spriter or grammar fixer.
- Something prove your potential: currently making sprites for Pok?mon Chrome and Spectrum, good grades in English, high school

And if you want, I could join your discord!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 9, 2019
POKEMON DARK REALM
Man I really want to be your beta tester!!!! Pls I really love your games and one more thing...can you pls tell the locations of legendary Pokemons in your game since I only found Darkrai and Zekrom....PLS
Link thread: pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9601746

Pokemondarkrealmtitle.png

full.png

My team at the moment
Spoiler:

1. Opening

I need help in my hack, through it's nearly impossible to be a mapper, a scripter, a spriter, and all...
So I need help. If you have time and willing to help, please submit below

2. What I need

Spriter: Some one can draw 64x64 sprite -16 colors standard, Icon, overworld
Mapper: Making Map from tileset I used in game
Grammar fixer: I'm not English XD
Tester: Test my game, feeling, improve,...
Sripter: I need some one to finish "Racing Minigame" in Dino Island, the same like the script in Flora Sky and Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Data Fixer: I screwed up the Pokemon Database so I need someone to fix it. I think it's quick because PGE have the import - function

Number:

Spriter:
- One Spriter 64 64
- One Overworld spriter
- One Titlescreen Maker and Inserter

Mapper: About 2
- Making Sea route (sea+sand beach+maybe island)
- Making Cave ...
- Making New City in an Island using Lilicove tileset

Grammar Fixer: Some, maybe 3?
- When I write code, I'll send you first, the fix it, then send back to me
- Fix my old grammar mistake. I'll send you the map list, you can open it in XSE and send me the fixed text

Sripter: 2
Just fix my Racing Minigame Code

If you can code asm, please make me one code like this: "evolve Pokemon number #401 to #402 when the asm running", thank you very much XD

Tester: As many as possible

Pokemon Data Fixer: 1

Form

- Name:
- Email:
- Position:
- Something prove your potential: (doesn't need for tester, Pokemon Data Fixer)

Thank you very much. Uhmm...I'll place your name in my hack, hope that cheer you up

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 9, 2019
Man pls make me your beta tester!!! I really love your games.... And pls can you tell the locations of legendary Pokemons in the game since I have only found Darkrai and Zekrom yet.... Pls help and Also why couldn't I go to the other region????
Name : Aniket Shaw
Email : [email protected]
Position : Beta tester

Last edited:
Back