• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Love Live All Stars can't come any sooner. My favorite part about Starlight Stage and Theater Days are the animated MVs and I would love to see many of the LL songs animated without the weird jerky motions that they do in the current animated MVs. I've downloaded a few LL songs the past few days and still going through the discography and finding more I like.. I think my favorite atm is Koi ni Naritai AQUARIUM.

I bought the lim pic ticket in Starlight Stage and got Cinfes Uzuki, so now I have nobody to save for anymore and almost 70,000 jewels saved up haha. also got Reina and Uzuki 4 for free as well. Meanwhile, in Theater Days, I spent around 35,000 jewels (140 pulls) for limited Mizuki and got limited Nao and nothing else lol. then i realized if I added together all the jewels I have ever spent on any Mizuki it would be 35k from the rerun, 25k from the original run, and 10k from the event which equals 70,000 jewels... which is 5,000 away from the "pick the idol you want" threshold. moral of the story is just save, guys :(

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
TOKYO GAME SHOW IS LIT.

They showed the opening movie for LLSIFAS, and many other idol games are being showcased there, such as Bandori, Cinderella Girls, Tsukino Paradise, Utapri, & Bandori. Some others, too, but I'm too tired to go grab the TGS2018 schedule list. There's one more day to go for TGS2018 as well, so expect a lot of news for many idol games.

I'm not sure about Asia Game Festival, though. I'll check news about it at a later time.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It's fall, so that means there's some new idol anime out!

Kitsune no Koe, is about a ghost singer/idol boy who uploads his songs online w/a fox avatar.

And
Spoiler:
but other than that, there's only a few others, shorts? a side m short series, which I have no interest in rn, and the Bandori short anime which I've decided to skip as well.

Years
Zombieland Saga is amazing. I never got hooked into an anime that was currently airing until this. The whole idol thing might turn you off immediately, but trust me, it's nothing typically "idol" at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Ah, yes, Zombieland Saga was surprising, I was going to completely pass on it when I saw the trailer, since it didn't interest me, but once I heard all over my Twitter feed that it was idols, I gave it a go. I like how it's establishing itself as a non-traditional idol anime. (The rap battle in episode two was great, btw).

Btw, Kitsune no Koe is an interesting idol anime, as well, but it's not really giving me much of a strong impression yet, being only thirteen minutes an episode... Ah well. I'll give it a few more episodes before I either say it's good, or just ignore it in the background while I play games.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
live, thread.

So, Aqours's fourth live is this week! In Japan, anyway. And Tokimeki Runners CD comes out this week as well.

Also, make sure to play SIF. There's a 45 million worldwide players goal going on.

Years
Looking forward to see Aqours fourth live hype from those who are lucky enough to attend. <3

I've been really lazy with SIF lately tbh. Barely managed to get 55k points in the latest event for both copies of Eli lol. Just haven't been as interested in playing orz.

Years
I wanna go to 4th live but these kinda have been eating my money:

Spoiler:

I just hope it's not their final live. :(

Years
jesus christ
i want a riko one a lot and idc how much she will cost ; ;

and yeah same....but wouldn't they have advertised it as such? was muse's final live called final live, or was that just the fan-given term since it was the last live?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
No, it was indeed called the "Final Love Live!" so, that was how it was advertised.

I don't think this'll be Aqours last live, I mean....hopefully not??

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Christmas time means a lot of good login bonuses in a lot of idol games.

idk what most games are doing, but i'm hoping for free stuff lmfao

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Since it's winter, here are the idol anime that will be airing,

B*Project Season 2
and if we can count it, Bang Dream! Season 2, which already started.

Sadly, that's it, though, no other major idol anime.
Although, the Love Live movie came out recently, and spoilers galore around the internet for it that I already read. I hope we get some US screenings for it, but it's extremely doubtful.

Years
Since it's winter, here are the idol anime that will be airing,

B*Project Season 2
and if we can count it, Bang Dream! Season 2, which already started.

Sadly, that's it, though, no other major idol anime.
Although, the Love Live movie came out recently, and spoilers galore around the internet for it that I already read. I hope we get some US screenings for it, but it's extremely doubtful.

There were screenings for the μ's movie if my memory serves. The real question is which cities will get a screening.

Years
jesus christ
i want a riko one a lot and idc how much she will cost ; ;

and yeah same....but wouldn't they have advertised it as such? was muse's final live called final live, or was that just the fan-given term since it was the last live?
i have one Riko nesoberry i cuddle with at night as i cant really sleep without something that is stuffed

Back