• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
6/10 I'll give you props for the neat text. The smiley kinda ruins it, and the colors are kinda meh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

It's neatly organized and simple; the only things that bother me are the lack of text in third line and the fact that the last line has excess space before it. Intentional or not, it just doesn't look good imo :(

5/10. Simple but kind of bland, and if the text was an attempt at gradient text it didn't come out so well.

---

For mine, if you have any suggestions as to what font to use (instead of Harrington, which it currently has) and possibly effects to go with it, lemme know! And no I will not do anything about the custom cursor unless you find me a better FT logo to work with; I'm too lazy to find it myself.

Perriechu

Years
O wowowowow! @___@ That is one amazing signature, I love the hovering Icon as well. :3

The text is quite good, and I love the color.

10/10

Perriechu

Years
The tag is nice but it's lacking in the quality department.

And the text underneath doesn't help either.

6/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Noooooo I preferred Suicune over Jynx. If you could make it rotate, man that would be hot...

Hahaha yes broken physics... Funny stuff for my funny sister. ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

The GIF is in very poor quality, and the text and other stuff isn't really amazing. But I'm guessing this is temporary and you'll have your other, better sig. back? :D You know someone's an awesome friend when they go out of their way to change their signature specially for your birthday.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's nice, but bad quality. I think the next underneath doesn't really fit either. 4/10

/The colours in mine are supposed to go with the music video for the song. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Idgi (as to why you rated Char's sig. the way you did).

Anyways, 5/10. Why so low a rating, you ask?

I like the text in the tag, but not only is the border a bit too big and ugly, there are C4Ds in the background. C4Ds are for effects, not for backgrounds. Finally, the face at the bottom is out-of-place and has nothing to do with the signature whatsoever. If there were a title tag or link attached to the entire thing, it would make more sense.

Years
6/10. I do not particularly care for your kawaii moe desu fanart image. Nor do I like the font and styling of the text used. Add on how the text is superimposed on said fanart, and it all is just very meh.
Also crosshair cursor is bad enough, but now custom cursors are catching on?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

Besides your signature being so big, Homura sucks the tag is in very poor quality. The tag looks well-done, it just needs to be in better quality. Finally, the text below the signature is bland and doesn't fit, though I'm glad it's grammatically correct.

o3o

Years
It's quite simple, but sometimes less is more. However, idk if it happens in other browsers too but in Firefox the text at the bottom is half on the the background image and half off, so maybe if you removed one of the line breaks between the main text and that line it'd sort it out. 7.5/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

I still think you should divvy up your siblings so they don't all fit on one title tag (like, put them each individually in a couple letters of the first line, for example), and I don't like how the last line is all smooshed together excluding the single space in Autumn's username. Other than that though, love the simplicity.

---

@wcdaily: Reviewing your two sigs. (both resized ones), that had NOTHING to do with it. I stand with what I said in my VM to you. DON'T EVER SAVE ANYTHING AS A JPEG UNLESS YOU SAVE IT AT MAX QUALITY. In fact, just save it as a PNG to avoid low quality altogether.

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
I like everything at this signature, except the Feroseed, if your avatar is Rotom, replace Feroseed with Rotom.
90/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back