• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

If this game is still somewhere on Forum Games feel free to close this thread, i wondered where this game went and i couldnt find it in FG.

Welcome to Rate the Avatar of the person above you (the last edition randomly disappeared somehow).
Basically you rate the avatar of the person above you with a 1 (really bad) to 10 (really good).

All PC and Forum Games rules apply to this thread

So have fun ^_^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
7/10 looking good. but I no who the guy in your avi is lol.(yea I know. I live in a cave dont I?)

TY

Quality isnt that great, but it still looks awesome

Guy

just a guy
Years
The quality is pretty low, but i like the overall image and bright colors.

7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
AMAZING COLORS OMG. They look freaking good. 10//10. As expected from shivi, the icon master.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

I am biased like that to non-square icons (except sprites)

TY

I do like it a lot (as i may have mentioned in the banning thread, but alas i do it again!)
Also its good quality, giving it a high score

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I've never played Ace Attorney , (but I've seen those characters and know that's where they're from) but it's a really nice avatar and great quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back