• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2020
anyone know where a Stone of Light is? cant seem to find one :c

So far I've found two:

- Sylen City: Left by the Rogue pokemon/Devil Rapidash/R after you defeat it in the square

- Naraku village's woods

Last edited:
Years
Just starts the game and so far it's good~

Is there any list of Light-type Pokemon available? I'd like to play dual-typed Ghost/Light team so a list will be a great help for that. Thanks~

Also is Steel still resist Ghost and Dark in this game? Is that intentional?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hey love the game, really digging the regional variants, but im stuck next to a locked pokeball on mt mesmer by a trainer... i cant progress and cant get her to move... a little help please?

It seems you can get stuck there if you haven't defeated the trainer before picking up the item. Send me your savefile (Game.rxdata) and I'll unstuck you.

i am trying to find a charmander but i don't know what right part means is it close to dooriver city gate or shawmonk town

Also are we gona get multiple save file soon my brother would like to play this game to but we have only one PC thats why i am tryng to find a charmander he loves that pokemon and asked if he can train one if get it

If it's Route 102, right part means closer to Shawmonk Town.

For the multiple saves thing, I'll see if that's something I'll be able to implement for v0.8, but for now, you can simply copy your Empyrean folder (make a duplicate for your brother), then he can start a new game when running the game from his folder, as the save files are local (located in the same folder as Game.exe).

Help I'm stuck in the factorial town,
Spoiler:

I would have loved to put in a screenshot of the problem but I can seem to figure out how to post it.
pls, help me I down want to be stuck in this part, since the game was so awesome and I want to progress further in it pls!!!

Can you remember in which sequence did you do the puzzles? Or if perhaps something odd happened while you did them?
You can send me your savefile (Game.rxdata) and I'll unlock the doors for you.

Just starts the game and so far it's good~

Is there any list of Light-type Pokemon available? I'd like to play dual-typed Ghost/Light team so a list will be a great help for that. Thanks~

Also is Steel still resist Ghost and Dark in this game? Is that intentional?

Light-types so far are (there are no pure Light-type mons yet):
OM Mienshao - Psychic/Light
Valkyreon (Eevee + Stone of Light) -- Flying/Light
Voltlight -- Electric/Light
Wispaur line -- Ghost/Light

I'll check the Steel resistances. I believe I have updated them to Gen 7, but it's possible that I missed something.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 5, 2019
It feels like the last puzzle in the cinnabond quest is rigged. Did EVERY possible combination and nothing works.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 12, 2019
hi i started playing this game recently and i am a huge fan.
but i would like to ask where can i find a metagrossite because its not listed on your post
and what other light type moves will valkeryian learn other than burst of light

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
hello guys new player here,i want to ask is there a way to change controls on the keyboard,cuz its kinda weird to play with arrows,thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Do the fanmade mons not learn TMs or did I miss something ? If not, I wouldnt mind making up TM lists for them as im into competitive and I think I can make up a few nice sets that wouldnt be too broken cause right now Murkrow is really really weak and almost unusable since it only evolves at lvl 40 which makes you fight final evolutions with a first evolution with a hidden ability that makes fights last for ever, its pretty tedious ngl. If I knew what hidden ability itd would become, I wouldnt have chosen it, I just hope that itll change once it evolves. Also ive noticed that despite a pokemon being a light type, it can still be hit by will-o-wisp which is a fire type and it should be immune against that ? I havent met many light types so im not 100% sure on that one. And yeah, as someone else pointed out, my mukrow resists both ghost and dark type moves despite being flying, steel typing

EDIT: It kept weak armor after evolving, big, big oof. Pls let me change it back, I beg you. Its so tideous :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Here is a clue for the second puzzle: The 3 numbers are multiplied between 10 and 20
I don't know why its so difficult even though I was also confused before. All you need is a calculator and do what rabbits do: Multiply

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
Hello,
I got stuck at the lab in sylean city, i haven't saved in a long time and don't want to lose progress, can anyone help me fix this?

Attachments

• PEStuck.png
    PEStuck.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
I have a general question about the IV candies. So far the only purchasable candies are ATK candies (which has been very helpful as my male ralts had 6 in attack). I didn't yet reach Asutra, but will I be able to buy the others at a later point? To max out the important stats on my mons?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
Hey guys quick question, I've gotten to the point in Sylen City after I've met up with Agent Janin and Prof Almond. They told me to find Prof Tulsa to ask for the winter clothes but for the life of me I can't find him. I went to B6 and the scientist said he was at 1F. Where the hell is 1F? The first floor of where? It definitely wasn't B1 of the lab he was referring to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
As far as I recall, the winter clothes aren't given to you inside the lab but when continuing the story in Sylen City after completing the tasks with the professors and the experiment.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 25, 2018
As far as I recall, the winter clothes aren't given to you inside the lab but when continuing the story in Sylen City after completing the tasks with the professors and the experiment.
So where do I go after the meeting in the library? I'm still kind a lost now

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Possible Bug: I exited the Arena after Ashy's battle/tournament and my pokemon weren't automatically healed like the town boasts.

I'm guessing it only auto-heals when you leave/exit the map through non-building warps? (aka coming in through routes. not sure how to word that really...)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hi i started playing this game recently and i am a huge fan.
but i would like to ask where can i find a metagrossite because its not listed on your post
and what other light type moves will valkeryian learn other than burst of light

I think I put Metagrossite in Teal Cave B2 (surf over water).
Valkyreon learns Shining Nova on level 55 and Coming of Light on level 77.

hello guys new player here,i want to ask is there a way to change controls on the keyboard,cuz its kinda weird to play with arrows,thanks in advance.

Not at the moment, but I'll see what I can do for the next version.

Do the fanmade mons not learn TMs or did I miss something ? If not, I wouldnt mind making up TM lists for them as im into competitive and I think I can make up a few nice sets that wouldnt be too broken cause right now Murkrow is really really weak and almost unusable since it only evolves at lvl 40 which makes you fight final evolutions with a first evolution with a hidden ability that makes fights last for ever, its pretty tedious ngl. If I knew what hidden ability itd would become, I wouldnt have chosen it, I just hope that itll change once it evolves. Also ive noticed that despite a pokemon being a light type, it can still be hit by will-o-wisp which is a fire type and it should be immune against that ? I havent met many light types so im not 100% sure on that one. And yeah, as someone else pointed out, my mukrow resists both ghost and dark type moves despite being flying, steel typing

EDIT: It kept weak armor after evolving, big, big oof. Pls let me change it back, I beg you. Its so tideous :(

I'm not up to date with the competitive scene, so yeah, I'm open to suggestions to better balance the new mons. They can learn some TMs, but if you have any TM lists on your mind for them, I'll take them into consideration. For the hidden abilities, once you activated them, there's no switching back for now, but I hope to introduce Ability Capsules in v0.8.

Light-types only resist Fire, they're not immune to it (they were immune to it in v0.5, but that was some time ago). And I'll check why Steel-types resist Ghost and Dark and update that as well.

Hello,
I got stuck at the lab in sylean city, i haven't saved in a long time and don't want to lose progress, can anyone help me fix this?

Send me your savefile (file named Game.rxdata) and I'll be able to unstuck you.

I have a general question about the IV candies. So far the only purchasable candies are ATK candies (which has been very helpful as my male ralts had 6 in attack). I didn't yet reach Asutra, but will I be able to buy the others at a later point? To max out the important stats on my mons?

You can buy almost any IV candy in Asutra City's Lab, and there'll be one more shop on Roarin Island.

Go to Willie's house, right next to Knight's Square. See here for exact location: https://youtu.be/EK-r-q0fvO8?t=2256

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018

Ok. Let me think.
Spoiler:

You can buy almost any IV candy in Asutra City's Lab, and there'll be one more shop on Roarin Island.

I just reached Asutra yesterday before going to bed. Someone did tell me you can buy rare items there, so I was hoping this was the case. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back