• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickyX

---
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
This looks great but I can't find a good Ruby rom and the one on your site won't work.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2016
why i can't patch pokemon crono beta1 with pokemon ruby when i patch it up right this couldn't open the file for reading

i don't know what choose i do

Last edited:

Theonewhoisodd

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
White screen?

Whenever I try to load it all I get is a white screen is their any way to fix it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
how do you subscribe to threads??? and mine won't play. it just shows that white screen. i tried to do what you said in the beginning but it didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrickyX

---
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
how do you subscribe to threads??? and mine won't play. it just shows that white screen. i tried to do what you said in the beginning but it didn't work.

try going to doperoms.com
Thanks, but that one did not work either.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
the link on his posted site doesn't work any more it says "404 Error" or something, plz help me!

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
i cant download this. am i supposed to be able to downoal it right now or not yet until its finished?

TrickyX

---
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
If you had looked at the main page of Pokémon Crono, you'd have found a link to a website with a working Ruby ROM posted by Dante.
If you had read my post (or most of the other recent ones) correctly, you would have known that that Ruby ROM download does not work.

Years
i have a question
i can't go out of my house after the 2nd dream he said that it is night and he cant go out
what now??
do i have to wait until tommorrow?
thank you =)

School days again...
Years
i have a question
i can't go out of my house after the 2nd dream he said that it is night and he cant go out
what now??
do i have to wait until tommorrow?
thank you =)

That's the end of the beta. Wait for the next beta.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
Years
It looks seriously good, though you could've used the babelfish translator to create a perfect sentence.

I'm downloading it right now.

~*Mew*~

Rom Hacker.
Years
Wow, this hack is impressive!
I really like the tiles & the scripts. ^^
I wish "YOU" the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back