• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Layout

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
um.. well its as simple as you can get without it being ****py, Its cool and fast loading. But it doesn't really blend it with the botttom picture that curves. If you know what I mean.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
It looks alright, you over did the gradients just a bit though, maybe just on the left site is all i would do...cuz it looks like you just kept repeating stuff over and over again. hope that helps

Gecko

Animaster
Years
i had it with only one side with the fade effect... but it didn't match. so it looks better this way... since the left banner is changing colors deppending on possision, a colors for the right banner was very hard to find... looks better this way.

Back