• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange Islands

Articful

Shiny Umbreon
Years
I was wondering, since this is regarding the Orange Archipelago. Are there any (Orange Islands) Generation 2 Pokemon Present?

Marill, Slowking, Lugia, Togepi, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, and Hoothoot, in this hack? (They actually appeared in the Orange Islands)

The evolutions Azumarill, Toegetic, Ledian, and Notcowl, can theoretically exist. (Although only unevolved forms appeared in Orange Islands)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I was wondering, since this is regarding the Orange Archipelago. Are there any (Orange Islands) Generation 2 Pokemon Present?

Marill, Slowking, Lugia, Togepi, Ledyba, Elekid, Bellossom, and Hoothoot, in this hack? (They actually appeared in the Orange Islands)

The evolutions Azumarill, Toegetic, Ledian, and Notcowl, can theoretically exist. (Although only unevolved forms appeared in Orange Islands)

Only Marill, Lugia and Slowking make an appearance in the story, but are unobtainable.

Articful

Shiny Umbreon
Years
This is awesome, the first Orange Islands - Rom Hack to be Fully Completed! I really like, how you named all the Routes after Letters (A, B, C, D, E ...). And also this uses the Real Map, of The Orange Islands!

This feels like a real game, you embraced the real lore of the Orange Islands! I really like that only Pokemon, native to the Orange Islands Appear. (Although a few Gen 2, would have been nice. (i.e Marill, Togepi, Slowking etc) ) Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
@faizabramovich

You can find moon stones as hidden items or carried by wild clefairy. I remember putting two as hidden items on Pinkan Island.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I have a few questions:

1) I already aware the Crystal Onix becomes available after the league but what type is it? Does it have different stats compaired to a normal Onix? Are you limited to only 1 Onix or can you catch more of them?
2) Can you catch Pinkin pokémon? If yes, do they have different stats or typing?
3) Can you catch Archipelago/Valencia Butterfree? If so does it have different stats or typing? How about Valencia Paris, Raticate, Nidoran, Vileplume, Weepinbell, Victreebel

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I have a few questions:

1) I already aware the Crystal Onix becomes available after the league but what type is it? Does it have different stats compaired to a normal Onix? Are you limited to only 1 Onix or can you catch more of them?
2) Can you catch Pinkin pokémon? If yes, do they have different stats or typing?
3) Can you catch Archipelago/Valencia Butterfree? If so does it have different stats or typing? How about Valencia Paris, Raticate, Nidoran, Vileplume, Weepinbell, Victreebel

1) You can only catch it once and it has Crystal/Ground typing. It has the exact same stats as regular Onix. The Crystal typing has the same type effectiveness as Rock typing except for damage on/from fire and water attacks (Just like in the Anime).
2) Yes, on Pinkan Island. No, except for their color they're completely similar to their normal counterparts.
3) The Pokemon you catch in Valencia Park will have a different color (and differently colored evolutions). They don't have different stats or typing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 21, 2020
Seems like i came here just on the right time to try this hack. This hack have been recently updated and Ash just won the Alola League few days ago. So, yea, i'm really in the mood to play a hack. And I believe this hack is just what i needed!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hi all,

Just uploaded a new version (Beta 5.3). It contains a few small bugfixes, but mainly some graphical improvement. Most importantly, the Dragonite on the titlescreen has been revamped and all Pokemon Overworld Sprites have a proper palette and walking animations now!

Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Hello, I wasn't able to find Mew on New Island. The grassy place, next to the mansion, where I thought he would be, is empty. Is there some other requirement I need to meet, besides catching 100 pokemon in total?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@Busunder
You don't need anything extra. It's like playing a game of hide and seek with Mew in that area with grass;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Yes I finally found him, thanks for an advice.
Spoiler:

Back