Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:16 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Ghost Owl.
hoot hoot

Nature: Relaxed
Hallo!

When you hover over a thread you get some preview text. Once upon a time it showed you the text of the first post in the thread, but now it shows the latest reply. For me personally this is less useful than displaying the first post. It seems like the sort of thing that could only be an intentional change, so instead of suggesting it be reverted, here are a couple of other ideas:

1) Hovering over the title/author cell could show the first post, hovering over the latest reply cell could show the latest reply

or

2) If you've never viewed the thread before, hovering over the title/author cell could show the the first post, otherwise if you *have* viewed the thread before, display the latest post

It'd be a nice little usability improvement. When I'm looking for new threads to reply to I browse titles, and if a title seems interesting I hover to see what's happenin and see if I want to click into the thread to browse/reply. I'm rarely looking for a preview of the latest reply to a thread.
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:24 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Honestly, I think these are both fantastic ideas. I lean a bit more to the latter, but either would be nice.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:23 AM).
s t o r m b o r n

Nature: Naive
As you might be aware of, in the new UI, you will see a line from the last post on the index under the thread title. I however think it would be useful if you could see a bit of the first post when you hover it though!

Quick Reply