Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old October 26th, 2018 (6:45 PM). Edited January 21st, 2019 by Sheep.
away apr 12-may 11

Nature: Timid

Staff Feedback Thread
Previous iteration here.

As with previous versions, this thread's purpose is for you, the members, to provide comments on how you feel the forum staff team is handling the forum. Do you have a comment on a moderation situation you feel could have been managed better? General feedback for our staff? Then you're encouraged to let us know here.

Kindly remember that this thread is for constructive feedback. Please stay respectful when posting. We take all feedback seriously and a staff member will respond to your post as soon as possible.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to an Administrator or Owner. Thank you for making PC a better place. =)

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 7th, 2018 (6:24 PM).

Nature: Mild
It doesn't happen as often, but the site would often go down for a while, and it would be a while before any response on social media. From somebody who usually checks Twitter for these kinds of updates, it would nice if some sort of time frame was posted. (Even if it's not known how long the site will be down, it would still be nice to hear).

I remember one particular night when I wanted to check the site before sleeping, but it was down. After going to school and coming home the next day, it was still down. A bit later, an update was finally posted to the twitter page. (Preferably could have been sooner).

That said, I'm aware of some of the changes that have went on with staff over the past year. I don't know if this is related, but it's been such a big improvement that the site isn't constantly becoming unavailable. It was slightly frustrating when I wanted to check, but was commonly seeing down time.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old November 7th, 2018 (6:35 PM).
Queer in the North

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoStar View Post
It doesn't happen as often, but the site would often go down for a while, and it would be a while before any response on social media. From somebody who usually checks Twitter for these kinds of updates, it would nice if some sort of time frame was posted. (Even if it's not known how long the site will be down, it would still be nice to hear).

I remember one particular night when I wanted to check the site before sleeping, but it was down. After going to school and coming home the next day, it was still down. A bit later, an update was finally posted to the twitter page. (Preferably could have been sooner).

That said, I'm aware of some of the changes that have went on with staff over the past year. I don't know if this is related, but it's been such a big improvement that the site isn't constantly becoming unavailable. It was slightly frustrating when I wanted to check, but was commonly seeing down time.
Hi there, I'm one of the current Social Media Team Leaders. When the site was having issues earlier this year, we tried to make sure something was eventually posted, but I think maybe the it wasn't in the timeliest fashion or for every downtime.

Going forward, I think if we see the site has been down longer than 30 minutes, we'll definitely make an awareness post on both the Facebook and Twitter pages. :) Thank you for the input! Have an awesome day!! (That being said, hopefully the downtime issues won't be happening much in the future! Knock on wood lol)

Quick Reply