• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon ticket and street pass confusion

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
I really want a Latios for my Alpha Sapphire dex, but I'm trying not to look at the GTS for some Pokemon. I really want a Latios, but I don't have an Eon ticket. I don't even know how streetpass works. Can anyone help? I want to start my first living dex, so I really can't trade any rare or important Pokemon :( so can anyone tell me if they have the eon ticket, and if it's possible to dtreetpass someone miles away?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I really want a Latios for my Alpha Sapphire dex, but I'm trying not to look at the GTS for some Pokemon. I really want a Latios, but I don't have an Eon ticket. I don't even know how streetpass works. Can anyone help? I want to start my first living dex, so I really can't trade any rare or important Pokemon :( so can anyone tell me if they have the eon ticket, and if it's possible to dtreetpass someone miles away?
The basic idea with Streetpass is that if you have it enabled and have your 3DS in sleep mode or whatever, you can exchange data with other players who are also doing the same thing simply by being near them, hence the name.

But beyond that, I know little about Streetpass. Some places claim that Streetpass data can be shared via the PSS, or that you can do things to your 3DS and/or internet connection to do Streetpass things over the internet. But I'm not sure of the accuracy of this information, nor how viable of an option it is for you or anyone, especially at this point in time--regardless of anything else, you still need to Streetpass with someone who has already obtained the data for the Eon Ticket and still has their copy of ORAS and has Streetpass enabled. I wouldn't be surprised if there's few people left actively playing ORAS online with the Streetpass data for the Eon Ticket.

If the OT and whatnot does not matter to you, I have a spare Latios on my copy of Alpha Sapphire that I could give you.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
THANK YOU! What do you want in return?
Just throw anything at me really, idc if it's a route 1 Bidoof or something lol

I assume that you're avoiding the GTS for legendaries because people tend to have unreasonable demands for them, yes? Me asking for something in return would kind of defeat the purpose of doing that then. It's not like I'm really in need or want of anything now anyway.

But anyway, when would be a good time to trade?

Back