• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hiya NikNaks, I've already got the layout for the routes and towns, but I need you to do the underlying map, PMíng you the details, OK?

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
Style: HGSS
Size: 192x144 (FireRed) You can make a HGSS map that size...right?
Number of towns: 3 towns, 8 cities
Source image: (sorry)
Type of region: large island with a smaller one (about 1 city and a town) on it please
Features: Mountain, 2 medium caves, 3 forests, and one medium ocean b/t the islands

That good enough? Sorry if it isn't...

Years
Style: HGSS, and also make a DPPt version for good measure
Size: 240x144
Number of towns: 6 cities, 7 towns
Source image: Below
Type of region: Four islands between two pieces of land connected to the mainland
Features: To the upper-right snowy area is a big, snowy mountain. On the biggest island is a volcano. On the west area is a desert with cactuses. On the grassy areas are a few trees. On the middle of the northernmost island is a forest with a big tree.

I'd like it if you put at least one town/city on each island, and make sure there is one ice-themed and one desert-themed town/city. I'll be sure to put you in the credits for my game.

Attachments

• Olvia Region.png
    Olvia Region.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 18

Kronos

Shooting Star
Years
Size: 240x160 (essentials)
Number of towns: 6 cities, 4 towns
Type of region: Mostly land, two lakes on the west, ocean to the south east.
Features: Winter climate around the mountain on the west & to the northwest, normal climate elsewhere, and a giant city down by long island. Several mountains indicated by orange dots. Tried to label the map as best as i could. map shows elevation, routes, ect.

I can put an advertisement in my game for you (the location of the town map was going to be in a cartographer's shop.)

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
Years
my map

Style: DPPt
Size: 192x144 (FireRed)
Number of towns: Same like Jotho.
Type of region: Same like Jotho.
Features:Dark cave & Union cave - Mt silver & Ice path (i think is called ice path, that near Mahogany town) - Lake of Rage - Ilex Forest.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
EDIT: Nevermind, you look pretty busy so I'll change the size myself. Thanks again for making the map though.

Last edited:

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Request Map

Hey, could you make me a map with these pics? Just make the area around it green, and put a mountain range on the right (it's the Rocky Mountains).

706px-British_Columbia%2C_Canada_svg.png

286px-Map_of_USA_CO_svg.png

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Size: 192x144
Number of towns: 7 towns/cities
Source image:
worldmap.png

Type of region: Revamped Kanto
Features: If you can, look like its a bit crumpled, and a volcano above Pallet. Preferably a tiny bit of a greyish shade of colors for the palette, and the paths a light light LIGHT blue.

Last edited:

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Oh, right. Sorry, I didn't put in specifics!

Dimesions: 240x160 (essentials)
Features: Just a mountain range on the right.
I'll put in the towns myself.

Thanks so much!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Could you make me a region map for my game?

Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144
Number of towns: 11 cities
Source image: Check out the attachments please. :D
Type of region: Snowy, with pine trees and icy seas, to the north, and large. Not an island.
Features: Will have one large mountain, (see the two islands near main land, big, with small in it), is very mountainous in general though, has one large lake, a couple penninsula's, check attachments for more info.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2011
Style: FRLG,
Size: 192x144 (FireRed),
Number of towns: 12 cities, 3 towns, and island of rocket
Source image: If you have one. Otherwise, fill out the rest of this form. Please consider creating even a simple drawing in Paint.
Type of region: Kanto just remap
Features: One map and on map just one island which is connected with starter city

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
Size: 192x144 (FireRed) You can make a HGSS map that size...right?
Number of towns: 3 towns, 8 cities
Source image:
RegionMap.jpg

~Doesn't matter where the towns/cities/etc are.
Type of region: Large island with a smaller one (about 1 city and a town on the smaller)
Features: Mountain, 2 medium caves, 3 forests, and one medium ocean b/t the islands

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
Style:HG SS
Number of towns:5 cities, 8 towns
Source image:
Spoiler:

Type of region: Archipelago, With little island
Features: Large mountain large mountain to the darkest green.. :)

Last edited:

pikachuproductions

The Coder
Years
Style: DPPt
Number of towns: 5 cities, 7 towns
Type of region:Connected to mainland
Features: Large mountain in Upper-Right Corner, Town on peak, Water on lower 1/4th of the map, large city along center of waterfront
Thanks!

Years
Alright. I'm going to sit down this weekend and work through the most thorough of these requests. If I have not created your request by Monday, in whichever time zone, assume that your request is not going to be created and request again. Equally, any request made after this post before Monday will be ignored.

So, in light of that, I have a new rule for the shop. For me to make you a map, you must prove it will be put to good use. I'm not here to make maps for you to create your own fantasy land on your own PC. I started this shop to provide the good people of Game Development, ROM Hacking and Pixel Art with maps for their projects. So, I've edited the form to include a "Use:" section. Please provide a link to your project on PC, VM me a link if it is held off site, or PM me with details if you wish to keep it a secret for whatever reason. Anyone simply putting "my fangame" or similar with no link or anything like it, I will ignore your request.

Finally, please. I'm doing this for free. If I create your map, please remember to support the shop, and when requesting, be as thorough as you can. Diagrams are especially useful, but remember to include keys where necessary.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
If your out of biz, close the forum.

I don't know if you read or not, but he is still doing the maps. he's not doing any posted after his last post up there. After he's done with all the orders, he'll be back up and ready for new requests most likely.

And NikNaks, I don't know if you started mine yet, but I have a new source image.

Region.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back