• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cosmos

Years
I personally think it's not a big deal and can just be handled later on,this hack looks very cute and I'd love to play it.

Edit:I was referring to the text boxes having the color issue before

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Did I ever tell you that I like this hack, Wobb? It's pretty cute and interesting. This kind of story driven experiences that don't focus on battles that much are the breath of fresh air that this side of the community needs. Good luck, I can't wait to play a release!

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Did I ever tell you that I like this hack, Wobb? It's pretty cute and interesting. This kind of story driven experiences that don't focus on battles that much are the breath of fresh air that this side of the community needs. Good luck, I can't wait to play a release!

Thanks, Lunos ^-^ It makes me happy that you like it!

And to anybody who is checking the thread waiting for an update, I know it's been a very long time since you've heard anything. Cosmos is going through a lot of redoing right now. There will be a new (and better) story, better characters, and more. I'm sorry if you guys don't see anything here for a while. I've been working on redoing Cosmos for a few months now, and I love it even more than before. What I really want to do is make players feel some sort of emotion when playing through the game, and I need some time to make everything perfect so I can make you cry :DDD I'm hoping I'll be able to get something to you guys within a few months, and I really mean it this time. It may not be a demo, but the least you'll see is a new story, new characters, and new screenshots.

Last edited:
Back