• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Moment in Mafia - Bard Agrees

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
What's your most memorable/favorite moment from a mafia game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkin

easily winning as lyncher on court

And mostly, the spy messages in drunk maf

Bidoof FTW

Years
Rocket's Investigations, a saltwar among Doof and Bac as well. There was a lot of effort put into it among all parties, it was really entertaining.

Ferrothorn can't learn rapid spin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Witch Hunt Mafia. The last days of this game were sooooo fun. It was great playing against an extremely competent town. Bidoof, Alex and Desi put up a tremendous fight.

This was so fun, such a shame that I trusted Naku's claim so much, one of my favorite games ever even if I lost in the end :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
All the lies and deception in Office Mafia. Sorry jd for making you trust me then betraying you right at the end haha

Blarz1 when Bard was new and obnoxious and annoying with his library idea or whatever. We were all (but I think me especially) pretty petty in our posts against you lol. Then I remember you joined our mafia (recruited? can't remember) and we were like lolrip

I think Faes 1 when I was alchemist and had that showdown with Candy (who was necromancer i think?) at the end. That was pretty intense. Plus it was when I realised the narrators were called Naku and Zami because that equals Nakuzami...

Probably heaps more that i cant remember!

Years
When I killed Santa in christmafia

josh recruited me in cult just a night before where cult outnumbered other factions in Doomsday with Alex and JD ( I think that was the game )

When Gp me and JD were going to win Corporate mafia but anomaly *cough*bard*cough* happened

everything about office mafia

Killed every single townie in toonstown and won as last standing mafia with johnny ( 3rd party )

Klippy vs Gunner moments in every game or bac & Seth vs doof and johnny, basically when we had all of those salt wars. ( those mj popcorn gif were epic : )
And so many more...

Last edited:
Years
was your vote the only one, or were you Bandwagoned after a self vote? what game was this?

I don't remember which but it was a Gunner game and I was the only person who remembered to vote. It was weird because there had been a degree of talking.

Also, Merlin Mafia was my favourite game. Cause I had to survive like three days as the only mafia left while constantly debating the town players. It wasn't looking good at all but I ended up winning because Bard just got too confused by the back and forth to change his votes again and went "fuck it I'm leaving my vote here."

Bidoof FTW

Years
Blarz1 when Bard was new and obnoxious and annoying with his library idea or whatever.

Looked through Blarz1 just to find the exact post, what a trip lmao. I had completely forgotten about #BardoofFTW.

for anyone who wants to read Bard's masterpiece, The Arbiter, click here

come back to me bard, let's revive the old ship ;)

Bidoof FTW

Years
n3CQZCd.png

oh, he wasn't joking.

Back